30

Even though Chan expressed his feelings, he was still in the same depressed mood.

"Channie I made you blueberry oatmeal! I'll feed you again!" Felix meowed climbing in his lap as the older was apathetic on the couch.

"Baby-"

"Chan you haven't eaten all day, you need to...I'm your nurse" Felix meowed sadly holding the bowl, Chan gave a small smile petting his head.

"Ok kitten..." he sighed some holding his waist.

*meow*

"Yay! Ok Channie! Open up!" Felix purred holding the spoon to his lips, Chan was still with no appetite but let the boy feed him as he chewed quietly.

"Channie..." Felix meowed after a few more spoons of feeding him.

"Hm...?"

"Maybe you should see Dr. Jinsoul...the therapist... to talk to her about your feelings..." Felix meowed, Chan looked down but nodded.

"Maybe..."

And that's what Felix forced Chan to do, the older wouldn't open up again and Felix knew he needed to some mental health help.

The next day Felix was at home baking a cake for Chan while the older was at a therapy session.

I want Channie to feel better...
It was scary...seeing Channie almost hurt...
But Channie has been more depressed than me-

"Kitten I'm home!"

*meow*

Felix came from the kitchen seeing Chan enter the penthouse, he sensed Chan had a different feeling about him.

"Chan-"

The older picked him up kissing him.

"I'm home kitten, and...I feel better..." Chan smiled looking into his eyes, Felix started to smile too twirling his tail.

"Really? Yay! Channie is happy again!" Felix giggled hugging him.

"I think so baby~"

Chan did feel better getting therapy, but even so...he started to have nightmares since he was actually sleeping now. The first night he had it and it woke himself up, the second night Felix heard him crying and thrashing in his sleep...

"No...no! Felix! No-"

*meow*

"Channie wake up!"

Felix turned on the light waking Chan up, the older snapped his eyes open breathing heavy with tears on his cheeks. Felix looked at him sadly as the older sat up.

"K-kitten..." he sniffled looking back at the boy, Felix already knew what his bad dream was about.

"It's ok Channie...don't be scared, I'm your kitty...I'm here for you" Felix meowed climbing into his lap hugging him, Chan cried into his neck sobbing.

"Princess...kitty princess I don't want to lose...you're all I have...you're my everything..." he sobbed, Felix gently petted his head purring as he tried to calm him.

"Channie is my wolf prince...we're soulmates Channie...together forever..." Felix kissed his cheek hugging him more, he eventually got Chan to calm down laying the older back against his pillow.

*meow*

"Channie I won't ever leave you...I'm your kitty remember?" Felix smiled cupping his cheek to kiss him, Chan kissed him back slipping his arms around his waist.

"I don't want any other kitty but you..." Chan muttered pulling him against his chest, Felix was purring snuggling his face against Chan's body.

*meow*