74

"Channie~"

"Kitten is only mine~"

*meow*

Of course when they got back to Chan's office the older locked the door getting turned on hearing Felix talk about how he loved only his scent...giving the older another kink now...

"I love my kitty~"

*meow*

He went a few gentle rounds with the younger on the couch, on top of the boy kissing him heavily and feeling up his bare body under the blanket.

"Chan~" Felix purred from the older's affection and kisses, Chan gave him plenty as he stroked his thigh.

"Hm?~" he hummed against Felix's lips, the younger giggled stroking his fingers in his hair.

"You have to get back to work Channie...you have a patient soon~" he giggled as the older kissed his lips and cheeks.

"Mmm I have 20 minutes, it's fine~" he smirked capturing his lips again, earning more soft giggles from the hybrid.

*meow*

"Channie You-"

"Can you say it again for me sweetheart?" Chan smiled reaching for his small hand, Felix titled his head confused at what he was asking.

"Say...what...?" He mumbled, Chan kissed his palm interlocking their hands as he gazed into his eyes.

"Say my scent is your favorite~" he teased, the younger giggled with a small nod.

"C-Channie's scent is my favorite~"

*meow*

Chan kissed him heatedly getting aroused again by his scent kink, loving the boy telling him that.

"Mmm...C-Channie..." Felix purred gripping his fingers in Chan's hair, the older slipped his tongue in kissing him deeper.

"Say it again baby..." he growled rolling his hips, Felix whimpered feeling himself get hard again and Chan's member rubbing against his own.

"Ah...I love Channie's scent...I only want Channie and his scent..."

"Fuck...yes kitty cat, I love my kitten's scent even more~" he licked his lips looking at the boy like a wolf, Felix purred his name twirling his tail around Chan's waist. He realized the older liked him saying it just as much as dirty talk.

*meow*

"Channie's scent makes me happy and makes me feel safe..." he smiled cupping Chan's face, the older smiled back kissing his nose.

"I recall my kitty told me before~
And what else?~" Chan bit his lip rubbing the younger's hips, Felix kissed him softly giving him a smirk.

"And it makes me excited...and wet~" he purred seductively, as soon as Chan heard that his feral level went off.

"Oh fuck kitten...you've got me so hard right now"

"Chan~"

The two were getting into it again, the older kissing his chest and body squeezing his waist.

"All mine...my kitty belongs to me" he growled biting marks on his chest, Felix moaned lowly gripping on to Chan's shoulders.

"Ah...y-yes Channie...only Channie can have me..." he whimpered seeing the older leave more marks kissing up to his neck.

"Damn right, only me. And only my scent can make you this wet~"

"Ah~"

Felix felt the older slip his fingers near his entrance feeling his wetness again, Chan licked and kissed more marks near the hybrid's ear biting the lobe.