119

*meow*meow*

"Hi Joshua! We're back!" Felix meowed as him and Gowon came back an hour later.

"Hi Joshy!" She meowed too.

"Hi you two! Thanks for your help! Oh and Felix! Chan came to see you but you weren't here!"

"He did? Oh! Ok! I'll see him at home tonight!" He giggled.

Felix was sad he missed Chan during the day, but was excited to see him when he came home.

*meow*

"Channie? I'm home!
I brought you cake!" He giggled padding inside removing his shoes, as soon as he came around the corner to place the box on the counter he saw the older sitting at their kitchen table still in his work clothes...but he didn't look too happy...

"Channie...? Were you waiting for me? Joshua told me you came to see me-"

"Yes Felix I did" Chan said in a plain tone standing up inching close to him, Felix was nervous by Chan's change in demeanor sensing something off.

"Oh, well-"

"And when I came to see you, I also spoke to Joshua and he told me you don't have any work the rest of the week. And that you requested off since last week when I told you about my trip" Chan narrowed his eyes looking at him, Felix's own went wide realizing he was getting caught in his lie...

Shit!!

He didn't expect Chan to talk to Joshua and find out...

"Um...Chan-"

"Felix" Chan cut him off coldly stepping closer with a dark look, Felix nervously twitched his cat ears.

*meow*

"Y-yes Channie...?"

"Did you lie to me about working all week?" He demanded, Felix looked down shyly pulling at his tail.

He looked back up after a moment, slowly nodding...

"Y-yes..."

When he said that Chan's expression turned to sadness however...

"You lied...? Kitten why...?" He whispered with more sad emotions, Felix shyly meowed staying quiet. When he did...the older looked away thinking again.

"Wait...did you lie...because you don't want to come with me on my trip...?"

Felix nodded again staying quiet, that small head nod...made him see now the older was close to tearing up...

"Alright then..." was all Chan said before turning around to go to their room, Felix still was trying to tell him why.

*meow*

"C-Channie wait...! I can explain-"

"Explain what? It's pretty clear...you lied because you don't want to be with me..." Chan scoffed a bit in a cold tone stopping near their room doorway, Felix sadly meowed stepping closer.

"Channie no-"

"It's...it's fine...I'm sorry I've been smothering you again so much or something...but you could have just told me...you didn't have to lie about it..." Chan sighed glancing at him before going in their room and closing the door, Felix's heart saddened feeling himself cry alone.

"Channie I'm sorry..." he meowed.

I-I didn't mean to make Channie hurt...I was doing what Sungie said...to help him...

Felix wanted to explain, but didn't know how to approach the situation with how Chan's emotions were right now...his plan on helping the older...backfired big time...