95

Chan finally got what he wanted for so long, his date with Felix from such a busy week of not seeing the boy as much.

"Thank you for my pretty flowers Channie! I love them!!" Felix meowed smelling them, the older smiled petting his head.

"I'm glad you do baby, now would you like to order-"

"Sushi boat!"

"As expected~"

The two spent hours enjoying their food and dessert, it was a relief to Felix too since he was so stressed with his work and project. Being with the older always made him happy and calm, especially like now.

They enjoyed their date night out, now finally coming home...both felt like it was forever since they were last intimate.

*meow*

"Channie...ah~"

"I've missed marking my kitty~"

Within minutes of getting home the pair stripped out of their clothes as the older got them in bed in between the sheets. Felix was purring loudly feeling the older's hands roam up and down his body as Chan had him in his lap kissing him plenty.

"My beautiful kitty~" he growled kissing and biting marks on his neck and shoulder, Felix purred giving seductive giggles tilting his head back more for the older to mark him.

"Channie~" he gripped his fingers in Chan's hair twirling his tail around, Chan smirked sucking a large mark on his neck as he gripped his arms around the younger's smooth back.

"Kitty is mine~"

*meow*

Chan left plenty more then kissed up his jaw to his lips slipping his tongue in, Felix began to roll his hips feeling their hard members touch each other.

"Y-yes Channie...ah..." Felix moaned into his mouth kissing him heavily, the more he rolled his hips down the lesser Chan could control himself.

"Mmm...baby..." he pulled away licking his lips, both looking at each other with pure lust.

"Channie..." Felix gave a low purr, he looked down feeling his hips being lifted.

"I'm ready to make love to my kitty now~" Chan teased circling the tip of his cock at Felix's entrance, Felix bit his lip nodding wanting the older just as bad. With such a busy and stressful week he hasn't had any release since the last time they fucked.

"P-please Channie...hurry..." Felix whimpered with needy eyes, Chan smiled kissing him again as he lifted his ass higher above his member.

"I need my kitty..." Chan whispered against his lips, Felix kept eye contact with the older purring louder feeling the older press the tip of his member in.

"Ah...C-Channie..."

"Fuck...you're so tight kitten..." Chan groaned allowing the boy to slowly sink down onto him, feeling his warm wetness and tight walls all around him to the base bottoming out.

Felix moaned with his breath picking up finally feeling the older inside after so long.

"Channie..." he purred his name taking a moment to adjust, the older cupped his cheek kissing him passionately.

"Move baby" he demanded in a soft tone, the younger nodded against his lips starting to ride him slowly.

"Ah...ah...Channie...ah~"

"Damn I've missed being inside my princess...such a cute kitty cat I have~" he teased stroking his thumb on his cheek, Felix became more aroused by his praise as he moved his hips faster.