76

"Princess kitty~"

*meow*

The next morning the younger woke up early to go to work, Chan had the day off as well as all the doctors because of some office renovations. However as soon as Felix tried getting out of bed the older wouldn't let him.

"Channie~"

"Mmm stay in bed with Channie kitten~"

He had the boy in his lap feeling up his bare body since they still had nothing from last night, Felix purred cupping Chan's face pushing him on his back.

"Channie I can't~" he giggled sitting up, the older whined stroking his thighs.

"Baby whyyyy?" Chan pouted, the younger sighed giving small meow.

"Channie I have to go to work, you know that..." he pouted back, Chan hummed with another whine reaching for his small hands.

"Or kitten can call out sick~" he smirked placing the younger's small hands on his chest, Felix sighed again rolling his eyes.

"Channie I can't do that and lie!"

"Ya you can, it's easy~
I'll allow you to lie since it's not lying to me~" he teased.

"Channie I-"

"Here I'll even do it for you~" he winked reaching for Felix's phone, the younger's eyes went wide gasping to see Chan unlock his phone about to text Joshua.

"Channie no!!!! Don't do that!!"

"Why-
Ow...!" Chan whined when Felix snatched his phone back smacking his chest.

"Channie stop that and be a good wolf!" Felix scolded locking his phone again about to crawl off the older but Chan pulled him back.

*meow*

"Channie!?" Felix gave a startled meow seeing Chan grab his phone tossing it to the side.

"Fine, no calling out of work I guess but you'll be late instead~" he teased sitting up and hugging his waist, Felix gave a kitten glare growling some.

"Channie I can't be late either! My work is important-"

"But I am too baby, Channie wants more kitten love before you goooo" Chan whined some more kissing his cheek, Felix gave a pout crossing his arms.

"Channie I gave you lots last night..." Felix mumbled, Chan giggled kissing his shoulder and rubbing his hips.

"Yes you did~
But you know I need my kitty love refill~" the older kissed his neck nipping a small mark, Felix gave a low purr and meow.

*meow*

"Channie..." he blushed smiling some, Chan smirked kissing his lips and nose.

"Hm? Can my kitty give me more?~
You'll just be a little late princess, just say..." Chan glanced down at the boy's exposed member then back at him.

"...You need to help me with my work~" he licked his lips, Felix purred louder looking around to his phone then back at him.

Well...

"Chan-"

"Please pretty kitty? You'll be gone all day while I'm home all alone...without my kitty to love me or give me kisses..." Chan pouted with big puppy eyes, Felix took a deep breath nodding.

"Ok Channie...I-I can be late...hold on!" He giggled crawling out his lap to get his phone again, Chan smiled with excitement hearing that.

"Fuck yes kitty cat~
Give Channie that kitty love~"