21

"Kitten are you sure...? I don't want you to feel pressured-"

"I-I'm sure Channie...I'm ready!"

Another one of the nights Felix was thinking about when he stopped their "naughty video" because he was feeling to shy and anxious...he still wanted to do it for Chan feeling a bit more prepared.

They were getting intimate in bed after a long workday when Felix brought it up to him.

*meow*

He cupped Chan's face kissing him deeply, the older slipped his arms around his bare waist hugging him.

"I'm ready to make a naughty video with Channie~" he purred seductively rolling his hips, Chan groaned as his hormones switched on looking at the boy with a dark look.

"Alright then, let's get to touching my kitty~" he growled sneaking his hands to his ass, Felix giggled kissing him again.

"Touch me Channie~"

"Oh fuck...yes baby~"

*meow*

Chan reached for his phone turning it on to record them, he gave his attention back to the boy licking his lips.

"Let's get naughty kitty kitty~"

*meow*

Felix felt different that they were recording themselves, but when he was telling Hyunjin about it he told the other that it would be a nice thing for him and Chan to have if they miss each other.

By their second round riding Chan, he forgot about they were being filmed until Chan held the camera right in front of him, the younger watching himself ride the older shamelessly.

"Ah...ah~"

"Ride me cute kitty~" Chan bit his lip leaning back further as he stroked his waist, the younger was meowing and moaning loudly bouncing on his cock.

"Yes Channie...ah! Ah~" he threw his head back pressing his small hands against his chest, the older Zooming in to see himself disappear inside him. groaned louder watching the boy's erect member leaking all over.

"Kitty gonna cum soon? Gonna cum for the
camera?~" Chan teased smacking his ass, Felix felt himself close bouncing faster.

"Ah! Yes! Yes Channie! I wanna cum...ah~" he whined giving the older needy teary eyes, Chan smirked licking his lips.

"Fuck...say it again baby. Say you how bad you have to~" Chan demanded glancing at his phone, Felix moved faster whimpering his name.

"I-I have to cum Channie..."

"Oh ya? Then let me help you baby~"

"Ah! Channie! Ah! Ah! Oh my god! Ah!"

The older started to thrust up into him quickly hitting his spot.

"Louder kitty~"

"Channie! Ah! Ah!"

                                            ~

"Ah~
Yes Channie! Cum in me!"

"Oh that's so hot~"

"Channie stop playing it again! It's embarrassing..." Felix whined.

The two fucked for hours, Chan finally got the sex video of them he longed for as they were cuddled under the sheets. He was giggling and rewatching it making the boy blush covering his face.

"Aw, Kitten no need to be shy~
You definitely weren't an hour ago when you asked me to-"

"Channie don't you say it!" Felix sat up growling at him, Chan smirked tapping at his phone.

"Ok, I won't...I'll play it~" he teased showing a certain part to Felix, the younger blushed even more.

"Yes Channie! Cum all over me-"

"BANG CHAN!!" Felix gasped and screamed crawling under the sheets to hide, Chan just kept laughing.

"Baby, you are so cute~
Ha ha ha ha!!"

"Channie stop it right now!" Felix growled peeking out giving a glare.

"And you didn't say that either, see~"

"Ah! Ah! Don't stop! There Channie!!"

*MEOW*

"Channie!! Felix crawled back under hiding, Chan kept laughing watching more of their porn.

"Damn, if I'm ever in a Coma this will wake me up~" he snickered patting the lump on the bed which was Felix's head under the sheets, the boy kept whining and hiding.

Channie is such a perv! He better not show that video to anyone else!

                                             ~

*meow*

"Channie...."

"..."

"Channie...!"

*meow*

Towards the middle of night it was hot again, even though they had nothing on Chan's body heat was making Felix overheat snuggled underneath him.

"Channie off...it's hot..." he whined pushing Chan's chest but the older was passed out like a log snoring, Felix huffed as he gave up just staring at the ceiling.

He won't wake up! Ugh!
He-
Oh...I know~

Felix smirked knowing exactly how to wake him.

*meow*

"Minho...! Ah~"

"HUH?" Chan snapped his eyes open like a wolf sensing a threat, he quickly sat up looking around.

"Huh?? What was that?? Were you moaning Minho's name??" Chan demanded suddenly wide awake, Felix smirked pushing him off to stand up.

"Oh, no Channie~
You just have been dreaming, I was only saying your name in my sleep~" he giggled walking over to lower the temperature thermostat, Chan knew very well none of that was true.

He narrowed his eyes watching the younger come back to bed.

"Come here"

*meow*

The older grabbed his arm pulling him back on the bed underneath him.

"C-Channie...??" Felix gave a nervous meow seeing the older tower over him with his wolf look again.

"What have I told you about lying kitten? I know damn well I didn't dream that and you didn't say my name. So for that, punishment. Right now" Chan snapped flipping him over on his stomach, Felix gave a loud meow surprised when he felt his ass pulled in the air.

"Channie?? What are you-"

*smack*

"AH!"

Chan spanked him roughly making the hybrid arch his back.

*meow*

"Channie!! I'm trying go back to sleep! No-"

"Kitten you will behave and take your late night punishment for lying and provoking me with Minho, you know what happens when you do" Chan said in that same low tone, Felix whined hiding his face in his pillow.

So much for not feeling hot anymore....now I'm gonna be hot and tired...RIP my ass!