145

"Sure Chan! I'll give you hugs and kisses! That's what best friends do!" Felix meowed into his chest, but when Chan heard the last part his heart stiffened...because he knew very well...

In their past they weren't just friends...

He sadly hugged the boy close holding back another set of tears.

"Ya...friends...we are..."

But we aren't...we're more than that...
And it's killing me that you can't remember

End of Flashback

Chan tried his hardest to tell Felix about those first days...and while doing so he was on the verge of tears which the younger could see.

"Channie...t-that's what happened...?" He meowed sadly in his lap, Chan nodded as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Y-yes...it hurt so much kitten...so much that I couldn't love you like I used to...it was torture..." Chan started to cry, Felix cupped his cheeks meowing.

"Channie-"

"I-I'm sorry...it's too hard to tell you more...I...I can't think about those days without my heart breaking again...I can't...." Chan cried looking down, Felix didn't mean to trigger the older but understood.

"Channie don't cry...it's ok...I'm your kitty..."Felix kissed him wrapping his arms around his neck hugging the older, Chan let out a sad sigh hugging him back.

"That same week though...you weren't...everything was a restart I never wanted...it was terrible you couldn't remember me...I hated it..." Chan sniffled, Felix purred into his neck meowing.

"I love you Channie...please don't be sad...I love Channie forever...I'm your kitty remember? I always come back to Channie..." Felix gave a small meow leaning back kissing him, Chan nodded against his lips stroking his waist.

"You're my kitty princess...my one and only kitten..." Chan said with pleading eyes to him, Felix smiled some cupping his cheeks to kiss his lips some more.

"And Channie is my Channie forever...I'll love Channie forever and ever...like our song!" He meowed, Chan gave a small smile at that.

"Yes baby, you very much are mine forever...beautiful kitty..."

*meow*

The two continued to kiss each other softly for some time as the older gave sweet praises in between.

"My sweet kitty princess..."

*meow*

"Channie..."

"Yes kitten...?" Chan saw the boy parted from his lips with a sad expression.

"Why...why didn't you tell me when I had the amnesia...we were in love...?" He meowed sadly, Chan sighed looking down becoming quiet.

"Sweetie-"

"Why did you say we were just friends...? Why didn't you tell me we're lovers and soulmates? Why-"

"Because...you were too scared and nervous around me princess. You weren't even comfortable with me calling you kitten or your other sweet names, how was I supposed to tell you we're in love if you were so skittish?" Chan confessed with sadness too, Felix's cat ears went down as his tail stopped moving too.

*meow*

"O-oh..." Felix looked down understanding what Chan meant, the older took a deep breath caressing his hips.

"I...I didn't want you even more scared or uncomfortable...you just got out your coma and the hospital...I wanted you to adjust...and just hoped each day...the real you would come back...and when you did and came into my office...I was so happy princess...so happy my true love came back to me" Chan said lovingly, Felix started to purr again with a shy smile.

"I-I'm Channie's kitty princess! I always come back to Channie...I'll never leave Channie alone..." he meowed happily, Chan smiled too kissing him again.

"That's right baby, you're Channie's very special kitty~"' teased a bit with a wink, Felix giggled pulling him into more kisses.

"Mmm...Channie..."

"Hm?~" Chan hummed against his lips, the younger suddenly pulled away catching his breath and licking his lips. Chan saw his small hands slide down to his chest.

"Channie~" he gave a low purr biting his lip, Chan knew that purr very well as he watched Felix slowly slide his hand down his chest to his abs purring louder.

"Kitten..." Chan licked his lips feeling his arousal grow watching the boy's hand sneak lower and lower down his waist under the sheets to his cock. Chan gave a low groan once the not began to stroke him.

"Channie~
I'm your kitty, will you mark me again?~" Felix purred with a smirk, Chan remembered Felix's heat was still here and now they boy was feeling possessive.

Fuck

"Fuck yes baby, you're my kitty cat~
All mine to touch and taste..."

"Channie...ah~"

~

The older felt even more aroused going plenty of rounds, remembering their rekindled love and appreciating every part of the hybrid.

"My cute kitty~"

"Ah!"

Felix gave a loud moan as the older just made him cum again, he was out of breath feeling his head Cloudy from reaching his high.

"Channie..." he whimpered feeling the older lick his release off his stomach, Chan groaned at the taste slipping his arms around the boy's waist hugging him close to his chest.

"My beautiful kitty princess you are...I love only my kitten~" he growled kissing Felix's neck down his chest to suck on his pink bud, the younger moaned softly arching his back.

*meow*

He purred and meowed slipping his hands on Chan's shoulders, the older smirked as he teased his tongue on Felix's pink bud.

"Mmm..." he hummed sucking it and swirling his tongue around, no doubt feeling the hybrid's hard member against his waist.

"Ah~
C-Channie...I-I...ah!"

"Hm? Yes baby?~" Chan teased kissing his chest back up to his lips, he gently cupped Felix's cheek admiring his tired blushing face and swollen pink lips.

*meow*

"Hm, what does kitty want to tell me?~" Chan licked his lips with a smirk, Felix shyly purred looking at him with needy eyes.

"I-I'm Channie's kitty forever..." he meowed, Chan's smirk faded hearing that.

"Kitten..." he became soft hearing the boy meow his name.

"N-no matter how many comas I'm in...o-or if my brain forgets...my heart will always remember and love Channie...because Channie says our love is forever no matter what..." he meowed quietly, Chan felt his heart softer now. He smiled rubbing his thumb on Felix's cheek.

"And my heart too kitty princess...will always know it belongs to you and will love you...you're my one and only kitty forever...and I'm your wolf forever too" he whispered looking into his eyes, Felix nodded with a small pout.

"Channie is my wolf...I only want Channie..." he pleaded with a needy meow, Chan kissed him passionately sneaking his other hand down to Felix's entrance.

"And your wolf only wants his kitty, I'll engrave it in his body forever that only I am his soulmate~" he teased slipping his tongue in at the same time he snuck his fingers inside the boy again.

"Mmm...ah~" Felix moaned against his lips, Chan gave a teasing laugh kissing him more.

"Let's enjoy more kitten time my princess~"

*meow*