47

"Did you like your smoothie baby?~"

"Yes Channie! I love berries!"

"And I love kitten!"

*meow*

The two were walking into Chan's workplace for another workday, they stopped and had breakfast at a new café close by. As soon as they walked in they saw the doctors crowded near someone.

"Hm? What's going on...?" Chan mumbled as he pulled Felix closer to the group, Dr. Park was also there noticing Chan and Felix's arrival.

"Chan! Felix! Good morning! Guess who is back joining our team?" He smiled stepping out the way, as soon as he did the couple saw a very familiar face.

"No way, it's-"

"OLIVIA!!" Felix meowed loudly getting her attention, he hasn't seen her in a while but sometimes would at his work since Gowon also worked there. She turned around seeing Felix and Chan, already opening her arms to Felix.

"Felix kitty kitty! Come here! I'm back!"

*meow*

He meowed happily running to hug her, Chan and the doctors cooed at their cute reunion.

"Olivia! I've missed you!! Are you back?? Forever??" Felix meowed with big eyes, she petted his head giggling.

"I'd hope so! The other practice was closer to home but wasn't the greatest...so I decided to come back! Gowon and I are finding a place closer!" She smiled, Chan stepped closer happy to have her back too.

"Hey Olivia! That's great! Glad to have you back! We definitely have missed you" he gently hugged her as well.

"Well, I see so many new faces and some changes! But I hope to be helpful still! And Gowon can see Felix more here too at work!"

"Yay!!" Felix meowed jumping up and down hugging her again.

Everyone was happy to have her back, she introduced herself to the new doctors Joy and JR, as well as his hybrid Ren. Already getting along with them and back into routine.

Chan was in his office working on some while Felix was seeing Olivia in her office, he came back a bit after midday to see Chan.

*meow*

"Channie I'm back!"

"Hm? Hey baby, perfect! I was-"

"I came to get my backpack Channie! Olivia is taking me and Gowon to lunch! She said she missed me so much! Bye Channie!" Felix meowed rushing back out before Chan could fit in another word, he gave a small pout and sigh watching his door closed.

"I was...going to ask where we should go to lunch...oh well..." he just shrugged taking out a protein bar to eat and focusing on his work, he thought the boy was just so excited to see Olivia back which he didn't mind.

Until...Felix's attention for her kept going on throughout the day...even at night when they had dinner, the younger kept messaging her and Gowon still excited.

At first it didn't bother Chan...but the lack of attention and feeling of neglect was getting to him, especially when they got in bed later and he tried to get intimate...and Felix still was barely paying attention to Chan.

"Channie wants kitten love~" he teased crawling on top of him, Felix was focused on his phone on the group chat giggling at the incoming messages. He was so distracted he wasn't even noticing the older was touching him and trying to kiss him.

Chan left more kisses on his neck and cheek whining for his attention.

"Baby~"

*meow*

"One minute Channie!" Felix brushed him off kinda as he was typing away, Chan finally had it as he leaned back clenching his jaw giving the boy a look.

"Kitten" he demanded, but Felix wasn't listening.

"..."

"Felix"

"..."

*sigh* Bang Felix, I'm speaking to you" Chan said louder finally getting his attention, Felix looked up from his phone with big eyes.

"Hm? Yes Channie? Did you need something?" He meowed, Chan huffed a bit shaking his head.

"Felix I've been trying to get your attention and make love to you for the past 5 minutes and you are still ignoring me like you've done all damn day" Chan snapped at him grabbing his phone.

"Hey..." Felix pouted seeing Chan snatch his phone away putting it to the side.

"Kitten, you've been ignoring me all day and I don't like it" Chan said lowly, Felix gave a shy meow sitting up.

*meow*

"But I was only talking to Olivia-"

"Baby I know you're excited she's back, I am too but...you have been glued to talking to her all day and on that phone" Chan said still with an unhappy tone, Felix now realized he neglected the older again by accident.

"I-I'm sorry Channie...! I didn't mean to...we were talking about all the fun stuff we wanna do...please don't be sad Channie...I love Channie..." Felix meowed cupping his cheeks, Chan sighed giving a pout as he calmed down.

"I want kitten to pay attention to me..." he whined still pouting, Felix smiled kissing his lips and hugging him.

"I'll do anything Channie wants! I love Channie!" He meowed in his face, Chan kept his puppy pout on his face as he slipped his hands to Felix's ass.

*meow*

"Channie!!" Felix meowed loudly.

"Kitten has to let me eat him out..." Chan pouted, the younger sighed closing his eyes.

Channie always so needy and horny!