73

Before they knew it their trip was over and they were back home to their daily lives again, already the first few days back it was stressful for Chan's work.

"God damn I need a break...now where is he...?" Chan muttered to himself parking his car and walking around the corner to Felix's café, he smiled seeing the sun shining as he got closer.

I wonder if he has been busy today-
Oh! There he is!

Chan smiled seeing the back of the boy's fluffy head but then...as soon as he got closer, his heart dropped at what he saw...

"W-what...??" He gasped to see Felix was outside the café on his break...talking to another male hybrid...but doing more than talking...he had his arms wrapped around his neck kissing him.

OH HELL NO!

Chan rushed over to them furious and jealous as hell.

"Bang Felix!!"

*meow*

Chan reached them seeing Felix turn his head looking at Chan.

"Oh, hi Channie~" he purred still keeping his arms around the male hybrid.

"Felix what in the hell are you doing?? Get off of whoever this guy is-"

"Chan his name is Jun! And you can't tell me what to do!" Felix growled at Chan giving his attention back to the male hybrid.

"You're so cute Felix~" Jun purred back hugging him, and oh how that made Chan's blood boil.

"Hey!! Get your hands off of my hybrid-"

"Chan leave us alone!" Felix hissed at him, the older was confused and angry at the younger's behavior.

"Kitten why are you acting like this?? Why-"

"Because he smells nice Channie~
I love his scent~" Felix smirked back at the older, Chan was in disbelief watching the younger kiss Jun again.

"W-what....?? Baby-"

"I found someone else I like more than your scent Channie, Jun is mine now and I belong to him~" Felix purred looking at the male hybrid, Chan felt he would vomit hearing those words. He had a mixture of emotions of hurt, anger, jealousy and sadness...

"N-no...kitten you don't mean that...you always love my scent more no matter what. Is he in heat?? That could explain why you-"

"No Chris he isn't! Can you just leave us alone?? Sorry Junnie! Let's go have cake together!" He giggled pulling them into the café, Chan felt more panic calling for the boy.

"K-kitten no...! Come back!"

The two meowed leaving the older alone as he watched them through the window...watching them look like a couple...

"No...this isn't right...! He's supposed to be with me...! Not him...I belong to you kitten...and you belong to me..." Chan muttered sadly feeling tears in his eyes, he clenched his fist watching them kiss in the café. He closed his eyes shaking his head yelling.

"No...! No...make it stop...! Just stop!"

*meow*

"What...?"

When Chan opened his eyes he was no longer outside, he was staring at the dark ceiling in his bed panting with sweat on his forehead...looking around to realize he was having a nightmare...of something he was always afraid of...

He looked over to see Felix asleep on his side of the bed, sighing as he sat up pushing his hair back.

"Shit..."