188

"Rudolph!"

"Yes kitten, we'll watch your favorite Christmas movie~"

"Yay!"

Almost 8 days to be exact until Christmas and Felix was excited as always, he got his plenty of shopping done. As well as saw his friends, even had a Christmas sushi dinner with Chan and Yubin too.

"My Christmas kitty!" Chan teased back.

Chan was getting his own shopping done for Felix too the following days, he loved Christmas more and more with the boy. It always had him in a cheerful mood, except...

Chan noticed something was off for a few days, the boy suddenly became quiet and distant again. Not wanting much affection or intimacy, at first he thought it was Felix's heat again...

But he checked his tracker and it was not, and the boy wasn't exhibiting any additional symptoms either.

"Something isn't right...it's 5 days until Christmas and he's suddenly not excited anymore...?" Chan was muttering to himself opening their bathroom door, he went to go shower while Felix was in bed watching TV with his plushies.

"I'll be in bed soon kitten" Chan said to him quietly.

"Ok Channie..." Felix mumbled hugging his giant cat marshmallow, Chan sighed going to his closet to get dressed.

Is it me again?
Did I do something?
Oh shit...did he hear me say something out of context again? Fuck

Chan was thinking of all possibilities, the boy wasn't acting angry or stand offish with him. He just didn't want many hugs, kisses, sex or even...bath time with him for 3 days now.

The older came back out in his shirt and boxers trying to be joyful for the younger.

"I'm back kitty cat~
What are we watching?~" Chan teased crawling on the bed closer to him, Felix gave a small meow hugging his plushie.

"My neighbor Totoro..." Felix meowed quietly, Chan glanced to the TV then to the boy getting closer to him.

"Ok, I can cuddle my kitty and watch with him~" Chan smiled some pulling the boy from his plushie, he could tell the boy was reluctant to let go...giving a very quiet growl but he allowed Chan to pull him closer.

"Come to Channie cute kitty~" Chan teased lightly resting against the pillows holding Felix against his chest, the boy said nothing and didn't cuddle Chan back which the older noticed...

I don't know what's wrong...

The boy didn't even purr at the compliments like he usually does, Chan sighed quietly gently stroking his arms and waist.

It was quiet for a while as the movie kept playing, Chan was only focused on Felix...but the hybrid had eyes on the screen with an empty expression.

Chan took a deep breath hoping some more affection would get the boy in a better mood.

"Kitty cat, I missed you all day at work~
Did my kitty miss me?~" Chan teased playfully kissing his neck, Felix shifted a bit twitching his tail.

"Kinda..." he mumbled again, Chan felt some sadness hearing the boy not sound like he even missed him. Yet he still was hoping extra affection would work...

"Well, I missed kitten more~
Especially touching my cute kitty~" Chan kissed his neck and cheeks more.

"Chan-"
*meow*

The older gently rolled on top of him kissing his cheeks and neck more.

"I've missed making love to this beautiful body~
Hm, does kitten want naughty time?~" Chan teased near his ear kissing it, Felix sighed some feeling Chan's hand under his sweatshirt.