12

"Ah! Ah! Channie!!"

"Oh fuck...!!"

*meow*

Chan calmed the younger down, then fucked him as he wanted on the couch. Within minutes they both came loudly releasing all over themselves.

"Damn kitten, that was very nice~" Chan panted out cupping his cheek leaning down to kiss him, the younger was breathing heavy and slowly kissed him back.

*meow*

"Hm? Did kitten enjoy that-"

"Get off of me" Felix suddenly switched moods pushing Chan away, the older was surprised again seeing the boy growl.

"Baby-"

"Chris can you pull out now and leave??" Felix snapped at him sitting up, Chan looked down sighing with a nod.

And the angry kitten is back...

Chan pulled out of him reaching for his hands.

"Ok...it's ok kitten, let me clean you up-"

"I can do it myself Chris" Felix pushed him away again getting up from the couch angrily padding into their bedroom grabbing his clothes, Chan just shook his head leaning back on the couch.

Never a dull moment...

The older dressed himself to get ready to go back to work since the younger made it clear once again he didn't want to see him with how his heat has made him...

"Well..." Chan sighed to himself buckling his belt, he looked around taking the empty tubs of ice cream to the trash then proceeded to look for the younger again...

"Princess...I-"

"What?!" Felix was back in bed under the sheets, he heard Chan was in the room as he started to growl at him.

"Kitty cat...no growling...I was just saying I was leaving-"

"Well can you just go then?? Ugh!" Felix sat up glaring at him, the older was trying to not let Felix's hurtful words bother him but they were...

"Felix, I understand your heat has you very angry but I'd appreciate it if you would at least talk to me a little better" Chan said sternly standing at the edge of the bed, Felix rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

"Does it look like I care?" Felix snapped back cocking his head, Chan clenched his jaw narrowing his eyes at him.

"Felix, watch your mouth with me-"

"Or what?" Felix growled louder leaning against his pillow, Chan took a deep breath knowing the joy was pushing his buttons purposely.

"Bang Felix, you will watch your mouth with me or-"

"Or you're gonna punish me? Tell me I'm a bad kitty?" Felix smirked at him.

"What...?" Chan was confused at first, but then heard Felix switch to his seductive purring.

"Tell me I'm bad? And spank me while you fuck me? Make me beg your name while you pull my tail?~" Felix had that devil smirk twirling his tail...and that's when Chan realized what Felix was doing.

Wait...He's getting off on this...!
Sneaky little-

"Maybe, is that what you want? Because I'm pretty sure you told me to leave just a minute ago" Chan titled his head as well giving a fake smile, Felix began to slowly crawl on his knees towards him.

"Well, you can punish me before you do~
I'll even choke on your cock before you punish me~"

"Oh fuck..." Chan felt his arousal shoot up, the gaze in his eyes changed to that of a feral wolf no doubt wanting the boy to suck him off.

"Your bad kitty wants your cum Channie~" Felix purred with a seductive giggle sitting right in front of the older, undoing his pants again as he dropped Chan's belt on the floor.

The older's breath hitched licking his lips as he stared down at the hybrid who was staring right back at him.

"Really now? Kitten wants me that bad?~" Chan teased petting his head, Felix purred louder unzipping his pants.

"Yes Channie~
I want your big cock~"

"Oh god damn..." Chan groaned watching the younger take his semi hard member out his boxers, he loves when the boy talked with no filter like right now.

*meow*

Felix already started to stroke him, kissing and licking the tip.

"Channie~"

"Fuck...let's see you use that pretty mouth baby~"

The hybrid in his horny angry heat wasted no time wanting to feel the older in his mouth, fullthroating him within seconds.

"Oh fuck yes...ah~"

*meow*

Felix purred as Chan's cock hit the back of his throat, the older gripped his fingers in the back of Felix's hair.

"God yes..." he groaned, eyes rolling to the back of his head from the boy pleasuring him so well. Felix could tell tasting Chan's precum on his tongue, he purred even more trying to get him to cum.

"K-kitten...I'm..." Chan looked down barely whispering, Felix glanced up taking Chan's hand to force him even more on his member.

"Oh god..." Chan moaned louder realizing the boy wanted to be face fucked, he tightened his fingers around his fluffy blonde hair thrusting his hips forward.

*meow*

"Fuck I love your sweet mouth kitten...ah..." Chan pushed him all the way to the base, the younger closed his eyes feeling Chan's member practically down his throat.

"Fuck...!!" Chan threw his head back finally cumming into the younger's mouth, Felix whimpered a bit swallowing everything best he could then popping his mouth off.

*meow*

"Holy fuck...that was-"

"Channie~"

"WHOA!"

Felix pounced on him making him land on his back.

"Now punish me Channie! Fuck me hard and spank me like a dirty whore!"

"HUH??"

"Fuck me Channie! Fuck me!"

"Oh dear god...what the...?" Chan was in shock hearing that, he was in disbelief hearing Felix.

"And cum on my face! Cum all over me!"

"God help me..."

I don't think I'll be able to make it back to work at this point...