105

The next day Chan woke up and went along his Sunday, he ate breakfast and worked out then decided to get some groceries for later. Felix was still having fun with his friends all day getting home for dinner in the afternoon.

*meow*
"Channie I'm home!"

"Kitten? Baby I'm in the kitchen~"

*meow*

Felix dropped his bag running in to look for Chan in the kitchen.

"Channie!"

"There's my kitten, come to Channie!" The older smiled opening his arms to him, Felix ran into his chest hugging him.

"Channie! I'm home with Channie!" Felix purred rubbing his face in his chest, the older giggled hugging him close kissing his head.

"Yes you are~
And your hair is still very cute, like a fairy~" he teased stroking his fingers along Felix's curly pink streaks.

*meow*

"Thank you Channie! It's temporary but it's pretty I think! Oh look! And we tried a new essence for my tail! See?"

"Mmm, damn my kitty is always so cute~
Your tail is gorgeous and shining baby~" he winked holding his tail kissing the tip, Felix giggled and purred wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

"Channie...you're being too sweet to me!" He blushed, the older smirked sliding his hands to the boy's ass.

"Hm, just like your sweet kitty ass~"

*meow*

"Channie~" Felix purred louder staring him with dilated eyes, the older bit his lip cupping the boy's ass pressing his lower half against him.

"I missed my kitty all night, especially eating out that delicious ass-
Whoa!! Baby??"

"Hurry up Channie! Let's get naughty and 69!!" Felix meowed loudly grabbing his arm quickly pulling them to their bedroom.

"Oh damn! R-right now?? I was going to make us dinner first-"

"Forget dinner Channie! Dinner won't make us cum!" Felix meowed pushing him on the bed.

"OOF!!
Holy-"

"69 Channie! 69!" He meowed loudly jumping on him, the older blushed hearing the younger yell all that.

My goodness-
Him choosing 69ing over dinner-
Always a horny kitty...

The younger definitely wanted to do that plenty as the older made him sit on his face.

"Mmm...damn kitten~"

"Ah! Y-yes Channie...! Ah~"

The younger pressed his ass harder against Chan's face as the older thrusted his tongue around inside his sweet walls, Felix purred sucking Chan's cock faster twirling his tail around.

"Fuck..." Chan groaned spreading his cheeks further. Felix purred as he deep throated the older even more moaning loudly.

"Oh god yes...! M-more Channie...ah~" Felix popped his mouth off meowing loudly, Chan smirked as he snuck his hand to the boy's member getting him off as well.

"Gladly kitten~"

*meow*

Chan got both of them to cum many times as he ate the boy out plenty.

"Well fuck, that was delicious baby~" Chan teased lifting the younger's ass off his face, Felix purred catching his breath as he turned around cupping Chan's face kissing him passionately.