191

And Christmas came again for the pair, Felix woke up first and of course he woke up Chan excited by...

*smack*

"HUH? WHAT?? WHO-"

"Merry Christmas Channie! I love you!"

"WHOA!"

*meow*

Felix smacked Chan's face awake, the older sat up
Abruptly in a panic from that. Then the boy jumped on him meowing loudly pushing him on his back.

"Christmas Channie! Christmas!" Felix meowed rubbing his face in Chan's neck, the older was wide awake now smiling at his excitement.

Always an excited kitty

"Good morning my lovely kitty, merry Christmas to you too baby~" Chan giggled petting his head, the boy purred kitten licking into Chan's neck with happiness.

*meow*meow*

"Well then, let's start our Christmas-"

"Let's having Christmas morning naughty time!" Felix leaned back starting to strip, the older had nothing on from last night so it was no problem for him.

"Now?? Don't you want to-"

"Channie hurry up and touch me! I wanna cum for Christmas!" Felix whined and growled standing up on the bed dropping his boxers, the older seeing now his member and entrance.

"Oh god..."

"Yay! Christmas and cumming!" Felix meowed stripping all nude now, Chan blushed in shock yet not surprised...

A horny Christmas kitty...

The pair went for a few rounds fucking just as the hybrid wanted then he wanted cuddles.

"That feel good kitty cat?" Chan teased against his hair rubbing Felix's back, the younger purred rubbing his face in Chan's chest.

"Mmhm...naughty time is best with Channie for Christmas!" He giggled.

"Um...well that's one way to put it" Chan laughed some kissing his head, the younger purred quietly as they relaxed in bed a bit longer.

Chan looked at the time reaching for Felix's hand as he spoke up.

"So Christmas kitty, you want to shower and clean up now?" Chan gently played with his small fingers, Felix lifted his head looking to the older with big eyes.

*meow*

"Then we can have our Christmas break with yummy pancakes you love~
After that, open up gifts and play in the snow. Hm?" Chan kissed his nose rubbing his thumb on the boy's fingers. Felix giggled and smiled twirling his tail around happily.

"Ok Channie! Let's do all that!"

"Perfect princess~
And later we can make cookies if you want still-"

"Reindeer!!"

"Thought so~"

*meow*

Felix meowed and nuzzled his face back on Chan's chest, the older gently stroked his waist kissing his head some more.

"Alright kitty, let's get up and get ready~"

"..."

"Baby...?"

"..."

"Um..."

Chan looked closer to see Felix passed out asleep, he gave a sigh pulling the sheets closer on him.