54

With Felix's heat here again, the younger started to feel some body pains waking him in the middle of the night.

*meow*

He gave a painful meow waking up to feel his body hot and achy, slowly opening his eyes he looked over his shoulder seeing the older spoon him. Chan was fast asleep while Felix stirred awake.

Ow...my head and body hurt a lot...
Stupid heat again...

Felix sighed sitting up some shifting to the edge of the bed, he placed his feet on the ground holding his head groaning in pain. The older felt the bed dip some, prompting him to wake up too.

"Kitten...?" Chan hummed squinting his eyes some, Felix sighed looking over his shoulder to him.

"Hi Channie..." he gave a sad meow which Chan heard, immediately he knew something was wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong...? Why are you awake?" Chan blinked his eyes open more as he sat up as well sliding closer hugging him from behind.

*meow*

"I don't feel well Channie..." Felix mumbled looking down, the older already could tell from Felix's body feeling hotter than normal.

"You don't? Oh sweetheart...is it your heat? You feel any pains?" Chan asked checking his forehead and body, Felix nodded as he slowly stood up slipping out his hold.

*meow*

"Baby...?"

"I'm going to take some pain medicine Channie..." he meowed tiredly walking to the bathroom, Chan hummed with a small sigh too looking at the time then the bathroom light on.

I always feel bad hybrids get these heat pains...especially him with his genetics...

Chan got out of bed to check up on the boy again, he stepped into the bathroom adjusting to the light.

"Kitty princess?" He saw the boy drinking from his bottle of water then setting it back down.

"Hi Channie..." he mumbled with tiredness again, the older pulled him into a hug petting his head.

"Do you feel you need naughty time kitten? Or need me to massage you-"

"No Channie...I'm just sleepy again..." Felix purred quietly against his chest, Chan kissed his head picking him up.

*meow*

"Alright sweet kitty, up we go to bed~"

*meow*

Chan carried him back to bed already cuddling him closely as he stroked his hair.

"It's alright kitten, I'm right here..." he whispered kissing his lips, Felix purred a bit more nuzzling his face in Chan's neck.

"Channie...I only want Channie..." he meowed, Chan smiled some hugging him close to his chest.

*meow*

The younger twirled his tail around Chan's arm as he closed his eyes purring into his chest.

"You're my very sweet kitten, yes you are~" Chan teased lightly kissing his head, Felix heard that feeling a little better.

*meow*

"So sweet and cute~"

*meow*

Chan kept telling him sweet words, eventually putting the younger to sleep as he admired his sleeping face.

My sweet kitty...I'll always take care of your heats...

Chan was remembering when he told Felix to take those heat suppression pills...and how he still regrets agreeing to them to this day...