17

"Cute bath kitty~"

*meow*

Finally after a long ass night being stuck at Chan's office, the pair made it home. They ordered in food while having their bath in the meantime.

"Close your eyes kitten~"

*meow*

Chan was washing the shampoo out his hair, the younger closed his eyes feeling the bath faucet handle shower over his head.

"There we go~
Open cutie~"

*meow*

Felix opened his eyes and was sweetly surprised with Chan kissing him softly.

*meow*

"Kisses for my bath kitty~"

"I'm Channie's bath kitty!" Felix giggled wrapping his arms around his neck purring, the older put the handle attachment back to hold the boy's waist.

"Forever and always~"

*meow*

"Mmm...Channie..." Felix giggled against Chan's lips with more kisses the older gave him.

"Yes cute kitten?~" he hummed holding the boy closer in his lap, Felix shyly pulled away looking down.

*meow*

"I'm sorry I was mean to you at your office...I-I didn't mean it...I-"

The older cut him off kissing him softly lifting his chin, the hybrid already purring against his lips tightening his arms around Chan's neck.

"Sweetheart...it's ok, you were scared...I understand" Chan said softly stroking the younger's wet hair back to kiss his forehead, Felix smiled twitching his cat ears.

"I-I'll give Channie a million apology kisses!"

"Mmm now you know I won't say no to that~"

*meow*

The two started kissing each other once more for quite a bit until Chan heard his phone ding.

"Hm? Oh that must be the food on its way, you ready to finish up and then-"

"I want another round of naughty stuff Channie!" Felix giggled bouncing on his member.

Oh my-
Still horny after so much we did already...

~

"Channie...please-"

"Kitten no, I already told you it's a surprise" Chan said sternly, they ate dinner and now cuddled on the couch watching some news.

"But Channie my birthday is in 3 days-"

"And? That doesn't mean you can spoil your own surprise baby. Be a good kitty and wait until the day of~" Chan smirked, Felix pouted crawling out his lap to sit in the other side of the couch.

*meow*

"Really? You're gonna pout and not cuddle with me because I won't tell you?" Chan laughed a bit in disbelief, Felix turned his head pouting even more.

"Channie being meanie..."

Goodness...

Chan sighed shaking his head.

"Alright, I'm a big meanie then~" Chan gave him a fake smile back, Felix curled up in the corner still pouting and looking away. Chan smirked as he purposely took out his phone pretending to read something, ignoring the hybrid on purpose.