42

Felix was angry as hell with the older, he slept on the couch and gave him the silent treatment the next day...and the next day...and the next day as well...

It was going on 3 nights the older felt sadness being alone in bed, each night he barely slept. He would sneak out to the couch to see the younger asleep, stealing secret kisses and petting his head since the hybrid gave no affection to him anymore...

The tiredness in Chan's face could be seen by anyone from sleepless nights, Felix was too pissed at him to pay attention because he rarely looked at the older these days...and that hurt Chan even more.

It was Thursday morning and dead silent again between them, Felix was quietly eating his breakfast while Chan was eating his own sitting across from one another. Chan barely had much of an appetite, feeling sad most the time and longing for Felix's love and attention...

He gave a sigh as he kept glancing up to Felix, the boy was looking at his phone while eating some berries. That's how it would be most of the time, Felix ignoring the older or giving him short answers.

Chan was at his breaking point, he wanted things back to normal for them.

"Kitten..."

"..."

"Baby I know you're hearing me-"

"What?" Felix growled coldly glancing up from his phone, Chan placed his fork down looking at him with sad eyes.

"Sweetheart, when will you stop this...?" Chan asked softly, Felix gave him his full attention cocking his head with a glare.

"Stop what?" He meowed sarcastically with sass, Chan bit his lip sighing again.

"This...! Ignoring me, barely looking at me...not calling me sweet names...not calling me your Channie...it's been 3 nights I've slept alone..." Chan muttered trying to reach for his hand but Felix pulled it away, the older looked down feeling his heart break even more.

"Well why do you think Chris?" Felix snapped at him.

"Felix I already told you it was a pure accident! It-"

"You need to do a better job of lying Chris" Felix meowed coldly again to him directing his attention back to his phone.

"I'm not lying! I-"

"Chris can you not bother me about this right now?" Felix huffed at him, Chan was still in disbelief at Felix's aggressive behavior. It was so unlike him.

It was silent for a moment as the older just stared at him with sad eyes, then he spoke up again.

"Do you...do you still even love me?" Chan asked with more sadness, Felix heard that as he sighed looking up at him.

"Chris why would you ask that?? Of course I do-"

"Because you aren't acting like you do...you won't even listen to me about-"

"Chris I did listen! And I don't believe your lies! I saw them with my own eyes watching it! And just because I'm angry with you doesn't mean I stopped loving you! Can you not think about yourself for once?!" Felix yelled at him standing up, Chan also stood up calling his name.

"Kitten-"

"I'm still upset and hurt Chris! So can you not try to guilt me into forgiving you?! Ugh!" Felix growled going into their bedroom, Chan just stood there looking at the table thinking to himself.

I don't know what else to do...he won't forgive me...and he's still so angry...I can't go any longer like this...with him resenting me...

~