39

"Kitty cat?"

"..."

"Baby..."

"..."

Oh...

The pair had their bath time after, now changed and on the couch watching a movie. But Chan realized Felix fell asleep within minutes.

Cute~

He smiled looking down to see the boy sleeping against his chest, his cat ears twitching in his sleep. Chan giggled quietly stroking his waist and kissing his head.

"Beautiful kitty~"

The hybrid snuggled his cheek even more into Chan's chest meowing in his sleep.

*meow*

Cute!!

Chan was melting from cuteness overload yet again, he took out his phone starting to take pictures of the younger. Already posting them online.

#Cutestkitty
#Sleepykitten

He tagged under some of the photos, Felix shifted a bit in Chan's hold waking up some.

*meow*

"Hm? Is kitten awake?" Chan teased petting his head, Felix squinted his eyes looking around then at him.

*meow*

He gave a tired meow curling up in Chan's lap wrapping his arms around his neck purring himself back to sleep again, Chan giggled and smiled hugging him back.

"Sweet kitty~"

Chan breathed in his scent thinking to himself as he kept watching the TV.

My special kitty...

It was getting later so the older decided to take them to bed, he turned the TV off as he gently picked the boy up carrying him.

"Up we go~" he whispered taking him to their room, he gently brought the boy to bed pulling the sheets back slipping him underneath.

"There we go..." he smiled with a small whisper laying the hybrid down, Felix still had his arms around Chan's neck waking up some from the movement of him being moved.

*meow*

"Mmm...Channie..." he meowed sleepily halfway opening his eyes to see the older above him.

"Hi kitty kitty, I brought you to bed~" Chan teased stroking his waist.

*meow*

"I'll be back-"

"No Channie...don't go..." Felix pouted pulling him into soft sleepy kisses, Chan giggled at his neediness kissing him back.

"Just a few minutes baby, ok?" Chan kissed his lips and cheek petting his head, Felix nodded letting the older go to snuggle into his pillow.

"Yes Channie..." he purred closing his eyes again, Chan smiled kissing his cheek getting up to go to the bathroom. A bit later he came back to come to bed with the younger.

"I'm back baby~" he teased removing his shirt and turning out the lights, the boy was still asleep not hearing when Chan came back. The older just giggled to see the boy so tired, he slipped in next to him under the sheets pulling him close to his chest.

"Kitten is tired isn't he?~" Chan hummed petting his head, Felix just nuzzled his face in Chan's chest fast asleep. The older took a deep breath resting further back against the pillows as he stared at the ceiling.

He was gently rubbing the younger's waist and thinking, thinking about them...

It's only been 1/2 way through the year...and we've been through a lot already...especially that...day...

He was thinking about the day Sunwoo showed up and made Chan his target, but then Felix was the one who got shot at instead...

God it's been a stressful month...

He sighed rubbing his hand on his face, thinking about his own trauma and PTSD from it. Thankfully he was doing much better now, thanks to therapy and anxiety medicine...and of course Felix being there to take care of him.

"Princess..." he whispered softly glancing down again, seeing the boy's fluffy hair again his chest sleeping peacefully.

I don't want anything to ever happen to him...
I can't live without him...

Chan gently stroked his fingers in Felix's hair, petting his soft cat ears as well admiring his sleepy meows.

*meow*

"So cute~"

The sweetest sleepy kitty~