112

"K-kitten-"

"Please Channie...I need you..." Felix purred kissing him again, as soon as he tried sneaking his tail in the back of Chan's pants that's when the older couldn't hold back any longer.

Fuck it

"Baby come with me" he growled grabbing his small hand to rush out their office, Felix was confused as the older pulled them down the hall.

*meow*

"Channie...?? Where are we going...?" He meowed curiously watching Chan check plenty of empty rooms.

"Perfect" Chan found an empty patient room pulling them in and locking the door.

"Channie? What-
Mmm..."

"I can't wait any longer princess, this room is the best we can do...I need to fuck you" Chan growled backing him up against the door kissing him, Felix got turned on even more wrapping his arms around Chan's neck purring.

"Mmm...yes Channie...let's be naughty~
I'll be your naughty patient~" he purred seductively slipping his tongue in...and how the older's hormones went crazy.

"Oh fuck yes~"

*meow*

"Channie...?"

The older suddenly flipped him around pressing him against the door, Felix looked over his shoulder to see the older grab the top of his shorts unbuttoning them and pulling them down with his panties.

"I need my cute kitty~
Sexy ass I can't wait to fuck~" Chan teased near his ear kissing his neck, Felix's breathing picked up feeling the older slip his fingers to entrance.

"Ah~"

"Kitten is always so wet for me~"

"C-Channie...y-yes..." Felix purred pressing his cheek against the door, he heard Chan undo his own belt and pants then felt the older's cock at his rim.

"God I've been waiting all day for this..." Chan groaned inching himself inside, Felix moaned feeling the older bottom out.

*meow*

Suddenly the older grabbed his hips lifting his ass higher.

"And kitten has to stay quiet, my naughty patient~" Chan whispered in his ear licking his neck, Felix whimpered biting his lip with a nod as Chan began to move inside him.

"Ah...ah...yes Dr.Bang~"

"Oh fuck..." Chan felt even harder hearing the boy get into roleplay with him, thrusting faster inside him watching the younger hold back more moans.

"Yes..! Ah! Yes Dr. Bang...ah~" Felix purred pressing his small hands and cheek against the door, the older licked his lips suddenly pulling out and flipping the boy around.

*meow*

He picked the boy up by his thighs slipping himself right back in hitting his spot, Felix moaned his name begging for more.

"Oh god yes! Yes-"

"Kitty needs to stay quiet, right my cute patient?~" Chan growled kissing him, Felix purred and nodded against his lips gripping onto Chan's shoulders. He wanted to get the older to his release teasing him too.

"Yes Doctor...ah! Fuck your patient Dr. Bang~"

Chan's feral level went up, looking at the boy with pure lust picking up the pace fucking him even harder.

"Ah!! There! There!"

Chan kissed him even more to cover up his loud meows.

"That's fucking right, I'm gonna fuck my naughty patient until he can't walk~" he growled slipping his tongue around, Felix moaned against his lips nearing his release.

"Fuck me Dr. bang! Fuck me! Ah~" he moaned purposely driving the older crazy, Chan was even closer to his release too pounding into him rapidly.

"Ah...d-doctor-"

"Fuck...!"

*meow*

Chan came into him with it warning giving one more hard thrust, he gave a low groan filling the boy up with his warm release as the younger came a few seconds after.

"C-Channie..." Felix purred kissing the older softly cheek, Chan hummed slowing his hips down as he gently placed the boy to stand.

"Now does my kitty feel better...? God I've missed office naughty time with you baby...but this is the best we can do..." Chan joked lightly glancing around the patient room, Felix nodded with a giggle wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Mmmhm...I love spontaneous naughty time with Channie at work..." he meowed, Chan smiled kissing him passionately.

"I'm glad baby...well, we both finally had it...you ready to-"

"I want more naughty time Channie! And this time pull my tail and spank me! I'm a bad kitty and naughty patient!" He meowed in his face.

"What?? Oh my..." Chan blushed taking a deep breath.

I'm pretty sure if I do that everyone will hear his loud ass meows...I better get my damn door fixed soon...