Anakin padawan - training under him ( request)

You are standing on top of high mountain with anakin you didn't know why he want to come here anyway, for your training with him. You knew questioning anakin will lead to him doing some stupid in ghe jedi council eyes, and Ashoka was not with you guys this time staying back at the jedi temple.

Y/n " master why have you ask me to stand in this rock"

Anakin " well y/n do you trust me"

Y/n " yes master I trust you you are my master"

Anakin " remember the trust fall we need with clowns for you and Ashoka to caught them using the force"

Y/n " yes I do master you had some push ....." before you could finish your words anakin pushed you off he rock leading you to free fall threw the air. It was hard to see anything do to the fog being everywhere so you didn't know to grab anything or stop yourself.

With anakin

Anakin " hey Rex are you the boys ready to caught her"

Rex " yes sir we are at the mountain near canyon"

Anakin " no Rex you are supposed to be at the mountain near the water fall"

Rex "..... you didn't push her off the monition yet sir .... general" Anakin soon took off running down the mountain trying to get to the bottom and caught you. The troopers were also running to where you and anakin were soon they all meet each but couldn't find you.

Rex " you push her off the mountain who pushed a child off a mountain"

Anakin " she going to be okay we just did to find her... " soon everyone heard a girl screaming and soon a loud crash , they all soon see you on the ground covered in leaves and tree branches.

Y/n " oww"

Back at the jedi temple

The jedi council was told of what happened by Anakin and everyone was looking at him trying to under why he pushed his padawan off a cliff without giving you a warning.

Obi wan " so let me get this straight you thought it was great idea to push y/n off a cliff without tell her"

Anakin " hey I didn't think she will get hurt at bad and it juts a few cuts and bruises"

Plo Koon " you didn't think at all young skywalker"

Yoda " trust issue your padwan will have in your and your men"

Anakin " yes masters"

Obi wan " you pushed her off a cliff who pushed a child off a cliff not even the criminals we caught will do at, but no a jedi had done it" anakin was soon dismissed and you were in the medical bay with Ashoka, she was trying to understand what had happened.

Ashoka " so I leave skyguy and the boys to you and you end up falling off a cliff and getting hurt"

Y/n " trust fall"