Half truth - anakin and padamo

You and your husbands had come up with plan if there was never the chance of the truth being found out, padamo will say you and him haven been having a secret relationship for the past few years. Then anakin would of been your guys jedi friend who keen the truth of what, was going on in your life.

Satitino " sister I did to have some words with you about your relationship with padamo"

Y/n " yes brother what do you mean"

Satitino " over the years I have noticed you and padamo seem to have a very close relationship which, seems to be more then friendship"

Y/n " I don't know what you are talking about me and padamo....."

Satitino " sister you don't have to lie to me I know you and padamo have a romantic relationship, and I'm supportive of the relationship because padamo makes you very happy and it seems like you make him happy as well"

Y/n " so you are not mad about me keeping my relationship with him a secret"

Satitino " no I'm not mad I can understand why you wanted to keep it a secret from me and everyone else" a smile grew on your face but you knew if you brother knew, the whole truth of your relationship at support might not be there anymore.

Y/n " thank you brother"

At the republic

Padamo " did you hear from y/n hologram call her brother found out ... half way"

Anakin " oh yes I know Ashoka keeps on asking me if I knew the whole time"

Padamo " hey at least you are still hidden now I'm going to be watch close by satitino even more now, then I was before"

Anakin " hey I'm happy to be the hidden lover verse the one in the spot light"

Padamo " hey at least this means I will be have so more time with her then you jedi boy"

Anakin " don't make me kill you senator"

Padamo " let see you try at jedi boy" padamo was soon invited to dinner with you and your brother because satitino really need to talk with him.