Clone tropper sister - conncetion to jango

You along with boba had a special connection with jango fett and you didn't know why you had some special, connection with Jango fett. You are in the clone barracks cleaning you armor when something fell out of bag, near one of your armors. You picked up the thing at has fallen and saw it was data pad with Jango symbol on the back, you soon made sure no one was in the barracks when you decided to turn it on. You soon saw a hologram pop up and it was Jango Fett standing there, making you look shock and almost drop the data pad.

Y/n " Jango"

Jango " y/n by the time you are seeing this it will mean I have been killed in actions and you are no longer under the control of the scientist"

Y/n " .......",

Jango " I know the crime I have done are wrong but it the way of living in the galaxy now these days, but I'm going to get to the point right now" you were wonder what he was talking about and why did he mean by getting to the point of his conversation.

Jango " I have sent aside some armor for you with the symbol of clan fett which you are now apart of with boba, but you two are not the allow clones to be about of clan like mines and adopted into a family"

Y/n " adopted ....what ....."

Jango " the scientist fear you along with some others clones because you are not like the rest, you are mot fully under the control of the republic and you can think for yourself .... when the time comes you will have to leave your clone life and start a new one with boba far away from the republic control .... sooner or later the jedi will find out the real truth about you and try to kill you and the rest like you"

Y/n " why would they want to kill me"

Jango " I know you might have many question but I have a friend named Kal Skirata he will be there for you when the time comes with his sons your brothers and boba as well, I know you are doing well being a clone trooper but there is more to your life my daughter and you well find you own way that dose not follow the republic clones"

Y/n " ......"

Jango " this data pad will lead you to the location where I left something for you at will help you when, you need it the most"

Y/n " ......."

Jango " you had always surprised me y/n when I first found out about you and saw you I knew you would do well, in your life and not become a slave to the republic like the others .... please take care my daughter and I wish you the best in your life" soon the hologram of Jango disappeared but you were wondering what he was warning your about and what was about to happen to you.

Y/n " the place is not to far from here" you soon transferred the data information to a small comlink boba had given you, and you hide the data pad and soon left the barracks.

Hours later

Y/n " excuse me sir I'm here to see a gift someone left for me here many years ago"

Random guy " oh yes I know you are Jango fett daughter been waiting for you to show up kid, I have heard great things about you when troopers come here to drink"

Y/n " thank you sir" you follow the man into this dark hallway and soon into this room, where you are soon faced by bag and mandolore helmet with Jango symbol on it.

Random guy " Jango says you will be need this"

Y/n " I wonder why" you soon picked up the bag and helmet you soon looked closely at the helmet wonder wash would be happing to you, and who were these new people you should be looking for. You soon leave the location carrying the bag which now has the helmet inside because you knew, it will be bad news if any jedi general caught you with it. What you didn't notice was that there was someone watching your ever move and it was not Bobo it was someone else.