Clone tropper sister - memory wiped 3

The room had fallen silent and soon enough the scientists had taken a while to think before, speaking of the truth because when everyone found out everything will end badly. The guys were wondering what the scientists had to say, no one had thought it will be a dark secret.

Kaminoan scientist " the female clone trooper is still alive she had never dead"

Rex " what do you mean you told us she had dead for her illness"

Kaminoan scientists " we lied to you all we need to make sure she no longer was a clone in the army, we had worked so hard to make she was failure"

Fives " she was not a failure she was our sister the bravest of all of us"

Kaminoan scientists " I know okay soon after a I start feeling horrible about what had happened, we didn't mean it destroy so many lives over one girl" soon the scientists was punched by Jessie and it had taken echo and fives to pull him off.

Jessie " where is she what have you done to my sister you long neck freak"

Kaminoan scientists " we easred her memories and sent her on her way"

Anakin " how dare you erase a innocent girl memories she was a child" the scientists soon got up and looked at everyone.

Kaminoan scientists " it had to be done she was worthless to us and we didn't do it all alone, you guys helped us by not listening to hear cries of help"

Echo " where she is what have you done with her"

Kaminoan scientists " the Iron Maiden look for her and she will answer your questions"

Ashoka " good and now you are going to jail for your crimes against a innocent girl" the scientist was soon taken away and now everyone was on the hunt for the Iron Maiden.

Obi wan " from our information the Iron Maiden is a female bounty hunter she works at this guild, and she might lead us to y/n"

Anakin " agreed on I will take my boys to go find this Iron Maiden"

At the guild bar

Bounty hunter " how may I help you Jedi and troopers"

Anakin " we are looking for a bounty hunter under the name of Iron Maiden"

Bounty hunter 2 " oh yes that girl .... but it dose not seem like you did work from her and she dose not have that many male friends, due to her overprotective bother and boyfriend"

Rex " we just have some questions for her"

Bounty hunter " it your funeral if her boyfriend see you bothering her he will make you pay .. see is over there" the bounty hunter point over to you and soon enough the group walked over to you. At the moment your helmet was off and you soon looked at them.

Y/n " I have not broken any rules jedi knight"

Anakin " I didn't come here because of that I came here asking some questions about someone dear to me and my man ... a girl"

Y/n " I'm going to need more information then at sir"

Anakin " she was rumored to be dead but we found out she is alive, and now we want to have her back with us"

Rex "we messed and didn't believe her and now we want to start over with her"

Y/n " are you boys she wants to be found and start over ... give me the information on her and I will try to find her but I can't promise she will be wanting to come back"

Anakin " thank you" you had gotten done drinking and left you cup but something was off, one of the trooper had scanned your cup in hopes to answer why you looked so much like someone from their past. You soon left the bar and meet up with your boyfriend and told him about your newest mission.