Clone tropper sister - friendship

You need have some friends outside of your brothers some friendship you had with padawans like Ashoka and senator apprentices. Your brothers thought it good for you to have friendships with kids your age group because it gave you a social life and social circle.

Ashoka " see it was easy for us to get some off time"

Y/n " they only said yes because they know we might not cause at much trouble"

Ashoka " it could also be due is because we asked anakin if we could go and he said yes after, while of asking him"

Y/n " it like he doesn't trust us alone at times"

Ashoka " we have given him many reason"

Y/n " oh yeah but hey at least we have started bar fights or any type of frights" you and Ashoka laugh because it was two week ago anakin had gotten in trouble with the council because, him and the troopers might of started a fright by accident.

Ashoka " I still don't believe their story you know"

Y/n " same here"

Ashoka " hey now you have your off shore uniform"

Y/n " yeah they made sure to make it into somewhat skirt but hey it not the bad and it goes with the boots"

Ashoka " now come on let's see what adventures or trouble we can get into"

Y/n " I love at idea" you and Ashoka soon took off running and laughing now the many level of the republic home planet at your two were allowed on due to what you guys were and ages.