Clone trooper sister - secert relationships

You had a feeling your brothers were keeping some an secret to you but you didn't want to ask them about it, because you thought it was personal to them. You were walking back to base when you saw Cody you were about to call out his name when, you saw him with general Obi wan.

Y/n " not weird to see them together" you soon saw something at will shock you to the bone your brother Cody, one of the serious brothers you have kissed general kenbio. You soon hidden behind a wall trying to understand what was happening.

Y/n " my brother and the general..... my brother and the general.... the general and my brother"

???? "Oh hey y/n what  are you ....Cody ..." you soon looked and saw Ashoka and you could tell by her facial expression she had saw what you saw before, she could say anything else you covered her mouth and pulled her into an alley.

Y/n " hush before they see and hear us"

Ashoka" master kenbio and Cody ..... Cody and master kenbio"

Y/n " I know"

Ashoka " did you know about this"

Y/n " I just found out a few minutes ago and then you showed up" you and Ashoka soon took off in different directions to had back to base, you both thought there was nothing else to shock you. Until you both saw rex with anakin in a romantic way.

Ashoka " ......."

Y/n " someone else is coming hide now" the both of you hide and soon saw padamo and soon the both of you understood there was more to this relationship for your brother rex. The two of you soon ran into the base fast and juts stood there in the hall way.

Y/n " okay my brothers are in secret relationships that if anyone else knew but the two of us and them, will end baked for everyone right"

Ashoka " right"

Y/n " fine then we act like we didn't see anything and keep it between us until they are ready to tell us, and we act surprised"

Ashoka " deal .... why do you seem to be taking this so well"

Y/n " well they are my brothers and I support them in their relationships, but when I feel like if I ever wanted to date they will support me"

Ashoka " are you sure about at"

Y/n " they will all kill my boyfriend" soon the doors of the base slide open and the both of you switch up the conversation quickly.

Anakin " hello you two"

Y/n and Ashoka " hey"

Rex " hey sis weren't you going to be off base today"

Y/n " well yes but Ashoka need some help with her training and asked me if, I was free and I said yes and we were doing s9me training here"

Ashoka " yeah and now we are going to check out this place I was told by someone " Ashoka and you soon ran out of the base fast. The two of you just walked around talking the two of you made a promise to never tell a single soul of what you saw at day, in love for your guys loved ones.