Anakin padawan - pong krell hits you (request)

You were walking threw a deadly forest with your master and the rest of the 501st, you guys were on this mission with pong krell as well. Right away the man gave you some creep vibes because when you did you best to make small talk it will fail, and he won't say anything to you or even look you in the eyes.

Y/n " I'm starting to think master krell is very a lone wolf kind of master"

Anakin " don't worry little one he will start warming up to you soon"

Y/n " yes master I understand" anakin smiled at you making you smile back at him, but when you guys came to two way path going into different ways.

Anakin " master krell I will be taking a few of my men to the right and maybe you and my padawan can go left"

Pong krell " sure" you waved goodbye to your master before you walked away with pong krell, but you had Rex and fives along with a few of the man of 501st with you guys. You are now walking along side of master krell and you were hoping he would say something to you soon or later.

Pong krell " padawan let's get something clear just because you are the so called chosen ones, second padawan dose not mean I'm going to be easy on you"

Y/n " understood master" you were hoping you will learn something great from master krell but the one thing, you were will remember from this whole this was his cruelty towards everyone and everything around him.

Y/n " master krell I don't think you should be acting like this toward the men"

Pong krell " padawam did I ask you for your opinion"

Y/n " excuse me"

Pong krell " last time I remember I didn't give you the rights to speak to me padawan"

Y/n "......"

Rex " don't you dare speak to her like at general krell"

Pong krell " did I ask you to speak trooper no I haven't" krell was getting in Rex faces and you soon step I front of them, and looked krell in his eyes.

Y/n " I won't allow you to hurt Rex or any of my men master krell"

Pong krell " oh shut up child I will make you shut up"

Y/n " if you dare lay a hand on me pong krell my master would won't like it" Rex was stand right next to you he was not going to allow krell to do anything towards you.

Y/n " I will not be treated like this anymore master I was being nice but no longer you have been horrible, and you are the master here and you are acting like a foolish child" before you could do anything krell picked you up by your neck using two of his arm, and he soon started coughing you.

Rex " drop her now " krell pushed Rex away and soon tossed you away like you were nothing you hit the ground hard, and soon he came walking toward you with his lightsaber on but before he could even hit you. Someone else lightsaber stop him and you soon saw it was anakin and he was not happy. Anakin started fight krell while Rex and Jessie attended to you. Krell had soon lost the battle because anakin was powerful then him and he was more powerful when he was mad about something.

Hours later

Y/n " I'm okay"

Jessie " you got chocked and tossed to ground hard .... you are not okay kiddo"

Y/n " fine I will lay down a bit longer"

Anakin " how is she doing Jessie"

Jessie " she will be well in a few days but she going to need to keep a it easy for while longer"

Anakin " thanks Rex"

Y/n " what about krell what going to happen to him"

Anakin " he is under arrested and will he in prison for what he had done to you and the clones"

Y/n " understood master" anakin was happy you were well and talking but he was still mad at krell, and he was being kept at arm distance by the guys.