Obi wan padawan - you kill somone (request)

You had been had learned from your own master and master yoda to never take someone life, it was not the jedi way. So you made it one of your mortals to never take someone life. Soon at dear mortal of your was going to be tested when you were in a battle with separatist. Who has taken their former prime minister out power and started destroy the planet, and getting the citizens under a cruel leadership.

Y/n " you won't get away you separatist scum"

Separatist minister " oh there you are you foolish jedi kid"

Y/n " you are going to pay for you crimes against your people and the republic"

Separatist minister " aww little girl you are going to have to kill me or I will kill you and the separatist will like at idea" the minster soon brought out a blade and started attacks you with it, you soon turned on your lightsaber and started fighting the minster.

Y/n " I won't kill you I'm jedi I would do anything I can without killing you"

Separatist minister " aww you foolish jedi I'm here to kill everyone in the republic and my own people, I will kill everyone I see just to get a thrill out of it"you knew this guy was sick and you had to stop him no matter what, he as about to got kill strike on your but you had stoped him and kill him by making you lightsaber go threw his chest.

Y/n " I had to I had to he was going to kill everyone and he showed no remorse for his actions" you soon hear footsteps running towards you and you soon see Obi wan and troopers standing there, you had a few injuries on you from your fight.

Y/n " master to didn't mean to kill him he won't stop"

Obi wan " I know young one but you need to get check out you are about to ...." before Obi wan could finish his sentence you had went into shock, your body soon become limp and Obi wan had caught you quickly.

Hours later at the jedi temple

Y/n " hello master"

Obi wan " I was told you were awake I came to check up on you and have a word with you"

Y/n " I'm sorry master I shouldn't of kill him I could I done better"

Obi wan " you did nothing wrong y/n he was to far gone for anyone to save and he was going to kill you"

Y/n " but you and master yoda have always told me it not the jedi way to kill someone and I had killed someone"

Obi wan " I know young one and I know you didn't mean to kill him and so do the troopers, we know you didn't want to kill him but you had to do what you need to"

Y/n " I know master but I still feel like a horrible person" Obi wan just sat there with you knowing whatever he said to you could be helpful or break you even more.

Jedi temple

Y/n " you asked to see me master yoda"

Yoda " yes young one I was told of what happened in your mission today by your master and the troopers"

Y/n " oh you have"

Yoda " nothing wrong you have done"

Y/n " I keep on hearing at but why do I still feel bad"

Yoda " because you are still a kid and your emotions are still at war with others, and there will be times where you have the answers and times where you don't"

Y/n " yes master"

Yoda " saved lives you have .... happy you should be young one and proud of you we are"

Y/n " thank you master" after a few weeks you soon felt better about what had taken place, Cody and his boys made you feel better as well bring a smile to your face.