Obi wan padawan - drugged ( request)

Once again you are on the planet of mandolore it was starting to become common for you and Obi wan to be on the planet, every time something bad happened which will later have you two sent to the planet. You are watching and hearing Obi wan and satitno fight like a married couple. You did try asking your master if he had special feelings towards the duke but he won't answer, even anakin staretd asking a few questions as well.

Prime minister " okay duke and jedi master Obi wan I think you should both calm down ..... I not right to fight I front of others and mostly a young child"

Satitno " oh yes sorry everyone I'm just trying to prove a point to big head jedi master"

Obi wan " while I was showing my dear padawan that there will be peace lover who will judge your every move" you were thinking in your head if the jedi order allowed marriages, oh these two will be a married couple at love each other but still had their frights.

Satitno " like I have told the republic the last few times I have nothing to do with the death watch Obi wan, i don't want harm to come to my people"

Y/n " oh you two have changed"

Obi wan and satitno " what that supposed to me" you just smirk at your master and the duke, soon a servant robot being out some drinks, there were many drinks.

Prime minister " hey why don't we have a sweet to calm down everyone nervous"

Obi wan " sure it will be for the best" you are soon given a drink but what you didn't notice was at one, of minster in the room had a worried look on his face it seemed like he was worried about something.

Satitno " cheer to peace and end to this horrible war"

Everyone " cheers to peace" you had taken a sip of your drink but at all the poison in you cup need to work, some one had drugged the drink it was meant for the duke but you were given the drugged cup. In a few seconds the cup on your hands, fall out of your grip onto the ground soon you fall to the floor hard getting everyone attention.

Obi wan " y/n" Obi wan ran over to you and see saw you were passed out cold but he knew something was wrong, because when he picked up your cup he smelled some strong and horrible.

Obi wan " she been drugged .... and it deadly poison"

Satitno " how could of she been drugged the drink were pour by a droid"

Obi wan " I'm going to find out he truth right now" soon waxier, boil and Cody came running into the room and they soon laid eyes on you. Waxier soon picked you while boil gave you a shot hoping at will save your life, waxier and boil soon rushed you to the waiting ship.

Cody " sir we are going to caught the scum who did this to the kid"

Obi wan " yes we are Cody" Obi wan was mad and now he was looking at everyone in the room after a few hours of asking many questions he soon caught the man who drugged your drink, it was later to be told he was with death watch and they wanted to kill the duke.

Obi wan " how is she doing"

Waxier " she doing well sir the cure you gave her is working but she going to be on bed rest for a few days"

Obi wan " I'm happy to hear she is okay we must head back to republic now so she can get more treatment, but jedi healers to make sure she okay with them force" you did recover quickly but you were still order on bed rest for a few day to make sure you were fully healed and to clear you mind.