Two clone troppers - Rex and Cody

You could say your relationship with two man was forbidden my many councils most the jedi council, and the republic senate. That didn't stop them from being able to see you when they could, and that was only when they had time off. The only two people who knew about about you relationship with them , was you droid sliver because he will cover for you when you with your lovers.

Rex " hello sliver is y/n"

Sliver " yes sirs she is in the living room with senator padamo at the money but I will make sure, she knows you two are here"

Cody " thank you sliver" Rex and Cody walked into a secret room of you apartment while you talked with, your cousin padamo about some new public bills. Soon enough padamo had left your place and that when the guys came out of hiding and smiled at you.

Y/n " hello my dears"

Rex " we are so happy to see you"

Y/n " hey I'm just happy to see you are back home and safe"

Cody " so what did the senator want from you"

Y/n " just a new bill to end he war fast but I seems like the, senate won't vote on the bill" You were some a good time with your lovers, but you didn't notice padamo and anakin walk into your apartment and see the two clone troopers with you.

Anakin " hello"

Rex " general Skywalker"

Cody " senator padamo"  you thought this was the end of your relationship with the guys because you knew, everyone will soon hide out and it will end badly.

Y/n " ......"

Padamo " I had a feeling you were seeing someone and not telling anyone about it but I didn't know it was Rex and Cody .... I happy you find some to love you baby cousin"

Y/n " you are not mad"

Anakin " why would we be mad we are happy for you y/n and we are also happy for Rex and Cody"

Cody " thank you general and senator" you soon felt happy knowing your cousin and anakin will keep your secret relationship well, and a few months later you had married you lovers on Naboo in a secret wedding. The only ones who were there were anakin and padamo along with your droid sliver and c3po.

A few months later you will be back on Naboo attending a second secret wedding which was between you cousin padamo and the jedi General Anakin Skywalker. You were so happy when cousin told you about his relationship with the jedi, and how he was scared to share the news of his relationship with the male jedi. You still supported him and so did Rex and Cody, because they supported you're relationship and your guys happiness. It soon had become a thing from you and your cousin to cover for each other when, you both seeked away to see your guys husbands.