Plo koon padawan - drugged ( request)

You are standing in throne room of skakoans on the planet of skako and you could already say, this planet was giving your the creeps. You, master plo koon and the wolf pack were hear after being asked to come here to speak with the prime minister, after a few reports of some skakoans and their hate for other species and wishing to take over other plants.

Y/n " I wish I got to stay outside with the wolf pack"

Plo koon " you can't always be in fear young one you most face it many times in your life"

Y/n " yes master"

Prime minister " welcome jedi master plo koon and padawan y/n"

Y/n " ....."

Prime minster " I wish to wonder why you are all here today visit my planet"

Plo koon " we are here for some republic business prime minister"

Prime Minster " oh I see well it good you two are in here my people don't like other species"

Y/n " we were told of this prime minister"

Prime minister " well for a nautolan"

Y/n " ......." you were count down in your head trying your best not to get on your bad side, you had been told to control your emotions even when others were being sexist or racist towards you.

Plo koon " well yes my padawan has made a great name for her around the galaxy so if I were you I would show her, some respect if you want to get on the good side of the republic and jedi"

Prime minister " yes I'm sorry hey why don't we have a drink all three of us to celebrate this new found bond, between my people and the republic" you looked at your master while some servant robot brought out some drinks, you were soon given one and still wonder if you were allowed to even drinks this due to your age.

Prime minister " it okay padawan there is no alcohol in the drinks"

Y/n " thank you sir" soon all three of your drank the drinks but what you didn't know was at one of the drinks was drugged, with a poison at could kill if not treated quickly. Neither the prime minister or plo koon were drinking the drugged drink it was you, and the poison could become deadly to you because of your species and age.

Ten minutes later

Y/n " master would it be okay if I stood outside for some fresh air, and to check on the troopers while you speaks with the prime minister about the words master yoda told you"

Plo koon " yes you may be careful young one"

Y/n " yes master it was nice meeting you prime minister" you soon bowed to the prime minister and soon left the throne room, but you felt you version becoming fuzzy and you were feeling dizzy.

Y/n " ummm" you were soon almost towards the troopers when you felt like you were getting weak, you soon looked at your hands and saw black veins showing up.

????? " hey kid are you okay ...kid cam you hear me" you soon saw boaster looking at you but before you could answer him, you soon passed on the ground and at when the troopers start to worry because when they picked you up. You look very pale and black vines around you.

Wolfe " man take the commander to the medical bay I'm going to go get the general and information him of what happened..... stinker come with me I think there something going on here"

Booster " yes sir " you were soon taken away and placed in the medical bay where the medics were trying to find out what happened to you.

With your master and prime minister

Wolfe " general I'm sorry to rudely interrupted but it the commander we think she has been poison some way, she had passed out and become very ill"

Stinker " she in the med bay general but she looks very ill and we don't know if she going to make it"

Plo koon " she did have a drink .... prime minister what have you done to my padawan"

Prime minister " why do you think it me jedi master you dear padawan could of been poison by anyone"

Plo koon " I know it was you but I can sense you are lying dear prime minister, so now tell me what you have done to my Padawan" only a select few on the throne room knew of what had taken place during at hour of master plo koon rage towards, the prime minister.

Back to you

You are laying on a medial bed on a ventilator after it had become hard for you to breathe the medic we trying to find a cure for you, they didn't want their commander to die because someone thought it will be a good idea to poison you.

Y/n " I....can't ....."

Booster " commander don't move everything is going to be okay the general will be here shortly"soon master plo came into the medical room carrying a bottle which had the cure.

Plo koon " the pime minister is being arrested right now and the doctors gave me the cure" you were soon give the cure it took while, for the black vines to go away and for you to not look pale anymore. You all soon left the planet and head back to the jedi temple where you were taken, to the medical bay while plo koon talked to the jedi council of what happend.

Plo koon " how are you feeling y/n"

Y/n " feel better master"

Plo koon " I'm happy you are doing well young one and you were right about the prime minister" you later were told my master plo and master yoda at the prime minister was being charged from crimes against the republic and jedi order. After at day neither plo or the wolf pack allowed you to drink anything offered to you when it come to business, which you didn't mind at much.