Clone trooper daugther - their past

You love you father but you had a feeling they were hiding something from you about their past, and what they did before they become framers and sellers. When you ever asked them about their lives they would just change the topic quickly. The only thing you knew about your fathers is at they are brothers and grew up on a planet somewhere, else before they came to planet where you all live now.

Y/n " bye" you are waving goodbye to your friends as the school days ends and everyone goes their own ways home, nonskid your friends lived close to your families farm making it hard for you to see them at times.

Market women " well yes a man named Rex dose live here with his brothers" you heard your fathers name get mentioned and you soon saw who was talking about them.

Market women " oh yes at little girl over there is their daughter she will take you to their farm where they live"

Y/n " hello there I overhead you beer asking for my father"

???? " yes young one we are some friends of your fathers and we were want to speak with them about something important"

Y/n " well I cam take you to meet them sirs"

???? " thanks kiddo the name is anakin and this is my old friends Obi wan and plo koon" you soon stated waking home with ghetto three strangers.

Anakin " so has your dad ever spoken about his past with you"

Y/n " no dad is ever quite about his past and so are the rest of my dads" you soon arrived at home and you came across one of your fathers.

Jessis " hey sweetie how was .... Anakin"

Hard case " why did you ... generals" soon the rest of your fathers had came over to you and the three strangers.

Y/n " hey dad these man were looking for you they said they are friends of yours is at true"

Rex " sweetie go inside and work on your home please"

Y/n " but ....."

Fives " now go inside and one of us will be in there shortly to help you with your homework"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon walked away from your fathers and friends and went into your room, and worked on your homework. You were wondering what was happening between you father and their friends and why haven't you hear about these man until now.