Plo koon padawan - getting separted from him (request)

You are on a snowy planet with your master and the wolf pack, and you could say the mission had started off well and soon become bad quickly. The droids were able to get some tribes of planet to grow hate towards all of you which made the battle worst. Plo koon had order everyone not to kill any tribes warriors and right now you are doing your best to follow you master orders.

Y/n " master there are more coming"

Plo koon " stay stronger young one and we will make it out of here fine"

Y/n " yes master"

Warrior " ahhhh" you are soon tacked to the ground by one of the warrior knocking your lightsaber out of your hands, you are now trying to keep the warrior from stabbing you soon you and the warrior had rolled near a cliff. The fight soon stop, you try to get up but the warrior soon fall of the cliff dragging you done with him.

Y/n " master"

Plo koon " y/n" one of the troopers ran over to you hoping to grab you but he missed and you were gone, falling down in valley with the warrior the both of you screaming and fearing the impact of the ground. You soon hit the ground but yiu landing was hard, you soon had gotten up from the ground bruised.

Y/n" okay at hurt" you soon looked around for the warrior and found him on the ground dead, you walked over to him and closed his eyes even due to he attacked you he still was a living person.

Y/n " res well horrible warrior" you had buried the warrior and marked his grave with some stones and his knife, hoping his people will come and find him and bring him home. You soon started walking trying to find a way out of this valley and get back to your master and squadron.

Y/n " I won't give up I will get back to everyone" you soon started to feel weak but you didn't want to give up you kept on walking until your injures, made your legs give away and send you fall into the snow.

???? " commander y/n ... commander where are you"

Y/n " over here I'm over here"

???? " kid .... I found there she is" you soon saw booster running over to you he soon gotten to you, and helped you back onto your feet.

Y/n " haven't I mention before how much I hate snow at times"

Booster " nope but I won't blame you kid"

Plo koon " padawan"

Y/n " hey master how are you doing"

Plo koon " what matter the most is you how are you child"

Y/n " Pain and happiness" the rescue party soon took you back to the republic ship waiting and soon you all returned, back to the star cruiser. You were taken the medial bay and attended to by the medical droids to your injuries, you were a loss given back your light saber by a clone, who grabbed it from one of warrior hands.

Stinker " so why did you still bury him he tried to kill you commander"

Y/n " because stinker he was a warrior at was frightening in something he believe in like we do, and he deserved a honorable burial"

Plo koon " you are wise for your age young lady"

Y/n " thank you master I have learned from you over the many years"