Padawan - relationship with your masters and troopers 2

So I add two more master and padawan relationship to the book so I decided to do a part 2 of, the padawan relationship with her master and clone troopers.

Anakin and Ashoka padawan

You relationship with your two master was a happy and great one they were like overprotective older siblings to you, and there were times when they fight over the right way of teaching you the ways of jedi. Both anakin and Ashoka had their own ways of teaching you, and hated when the other one gave their opinion of their teaching skills. You could say anakin was the one who was more overprotective of you and there were times he won't let you attend missions at were so called to dangerous for you. When you asked Ashoka about anakin overprotective behavior she told you his backstory and the times he was overprotective of her, so you soon fully understood why but Anakin knew deep down he would have to let you grown up and be your own jedi.

501st

The guys saw you as little sister or niece they were always watching out for you and when there was danger they were always there for you. Even when you told them they did have to worry about you they skill did, because they knew you being the padawan of both generals will cause some issues in the future. Hard case and Jessie love having you around because you always pull pranks with them. When it comes to rex, fives, and echo they had their fun time but they were mostly serious when it comes to your battle planing and training. The trooper liked you even more when you were able to keep Ashoka and anakin from fighting like children most of the times.

Jedi council

Yoda knew what he was doing when he assigned you to the two jedi knights he knew they could teach you something important but he also knew you could teach them something as well. For the rest of jedi council they questioned yoda actions saying he was creating and new problem for the jedi council. When it comes to plo koon and Obi wan they thought yoda was right and they saw the two jedi knights, were rubbing off on you.

Ashoka

Ashoka saw your as a little sister with you being the only connection she had with her home planet, even after all the trails in her life she had gone threw at the many people were willing to be near her. When she was told of the news of her getting her own padawan she had mixed feelings, but when she saw you she could tell you were going to be a good padawam for her. She knew she wouldn't give you the same experience many of your friends were having with their master and troopers and she felt bad about it. When you told her you were fine with what you had she was happy as well.

Jedi council

Only yoda himself knew who your master was and didn't share this news with the rest of the jedi order or the council. He knew Ashoka was having a hard time since her trial and he relationships with everyone so he thought it will be a good idea, to give her a padawan at need some help which was you. He knew the both of you would be able to support each other when times get hard.

Ashoka friends

All Ashoka friends had ran into you once or many times and at first they thought they were looking at Ashoka but when you started talking they knew, you were not her many of them had wonder what happened to Ashoka. They had many things they wished to say to Ashoka and hoped to see her one day. When they ever saw your or even speak with you all those memories at had with Ashoka will come flash back to them.