Padamo apprentice - corruption 1

Being apart of the senate you have seen senators were good on their words while, there were some who lied to everyone one they spoke with on a daily basis. Even some of the apprentice are corrupt as well even if their mentors are corrupt or not. You are in padamo office going some some files of a new bill you master was trying to get passed by the senate, so now you are trying to gain anymore information.

Y/n " are you sure we will get enough information about anyone who is corrupt"

Padamo " we have to have faith y/n and we might be able to get this bill pass with out anyone getting paid off, to vote no"

Y/n " yes sir"

Padamo " you are friends with some of these young apprentice right"

Y/n " well yes during the school break they made everyone who wanted the apprenticeship to take a program, and I was able to gain some friendship"

Padamo " so do you think any of your friends will be about of this corruption"

Y/n " I really don't know sir some of the kids on the program were nice while others seemed very rude, and always time has changed everyone view about the republic and the war"

Padamo " you are right about at y/n I have lost many friend to war and new political views"

Y/n " maybe one day old friends will come back even if there was something pulling both friends away"

Padamo " you never seem to surprise me on the wise words you can say young one"

Y/n " thank you padamo" soon the door leading into the senator office soon opened and you soon came, face to face with some jedi masters.

Padamo " hello jedi master may I ask why you are here today"

Plo koon " we most speak with you senator about an import matter in privacy"

Y/n " ......"

Padamo " y/n ...."

Y/n " it okay padamo I going to meet with a friend anyways I will be back later on this afternoon, goodbye everyone" you soon walked away from everyone and out of the office, you soon did run into you guy friend which you were going to go see anyway. You and him decide to take a walk around the senate building area and just talk for while.