Padamo apprentice - senate life and jedi

You were getting use to senate life and everything at comes to being a senator apprentice, some of them were good and bad. When the public found out you were going to be senator padamo apprentice the senate knew even you will be needing guards, because anyone could kidnap or kill you to get back at the male senator.

C3po " good morning lady y/n it seems like you are doing well with senate life"

Y/n " there are some things I'm still getting use to c3po but so far yes I have gotten used to senate life"

C3po " you will get a hand of it soon my lady I believe in you"

Y/n " thanks you C3po"

Padamo " good morning y/n"

Y/n " morning"

Padamo " hey y/n today you will be meeting jedi master skywalker and master Obi wan kenbio"

Y/n " oh wow I have heard amazing things about them"

Padamo " well it going to be a good day for you to meet them"

Y/n " we also have those bills the other senators want your vote on"

Padamo " oh yes those we thought the dinners we enough but no and now we are here"

Y/n " hey some one these bills are good while others are coming up with a new way to steal money from the people, and destroy their support and care for the troopers and eveyone else in this war"

???? " wise words coming from someone so young" you soon turned around and saw two jedi master standing behind and you and padamo.

Padamo " master skywalker and master kenbio I will like you two to meet my apprentice y/n l/n"

Y/n " hello sirs"

Anakin " my friend padamo speaks highly of you y/n and it seems you have changed his life in the few days since you gotten here"

Y/n " thank you sir"

Padamo " y/n here has been getting used to life here in the senate"

Obi wan " you family most be very proud of you young one" padamo had looked at you and you looked at him.

Padamo " y/n had lost her family due to the war but I know they will be proud of her"

Obi wan " I'm sorry young one I didn't know"

Y/n " it okay sir"

Obi wan " I hope you can make great change when it comes to the senate"

Y/n " thank you" soon the door leading into padamo office slides open fast getting everyone attention, a soon a droid comes rushing into the a the room a droid you knew very well.

Y/n " sliver" the droid soon hides behind you and soon some senate guards come into the room getting your full attention.

Senate guard " at droid over there shock us when we won't allow it into the building" sliver soon beeps and you were able to understand what he was saying.

Y/n " sliver what did I tell you be nice and stop starting trouble"

Padamo " so this is the famous sliver you have been telling me about lately",

Y/n " yes I'm sorry sir my driod enjoying causing trouble wherever I take him" The senate guards soon leave and now you are look at your droid.

Y/n " we will speak a lit this later sliver now come on you are going to come with me to drop off some important, data pads" sliver just beeps knowing he is in trouble but he knew it was better to go with you verse frightening you about the whole matter.

Anakin " I like her and her droid is very interesting it seems like you are going to have a great time with her padamo"

Padamo " I know and she might teach me a few things"