Jealousy - anakin and padamo

Yes your husband could become jealous when to come to your past relationship with guys, you did have some small romantic relationship with some guys from your past but it didn't become anything special when the guy called it quits. You had told you husband many of times at they didn't have anything to worry about because you will always love them but, they were still jealous.

Y/n " let just hope this trip goes off well and no trouble shows up" your brother had assigned you on a personal task to go, see from of your old family friends he was sending yo7 because the now prime minister of the planet use to go to school with you and had been a close friend of yours.

C3po " hello duchess y/n it great to see you again"

Y/n " hello C3po what you are doing here"

???? " he is here with me my lady" you soon looked up and see your husband padamo standing there you were in shock to see him.

Padamo " well the republic thought it will be a good idea to send a well know senator to help the young duchess"

Y/n " sure they did but hey it good to have more good company with me"

Padamo " now come on we don't want to be late for this important meeting with your dear old friend"

Y/n " ph padamo don't be jealous" you soon walked onto the ship with your husband and C3po who was now carrying you bags. You soon sat down in a seat in the ship and you you looking at padamo knowing he didn't come alone, anakin would not be to far from here.

????? " hello my beautiful lady I'm you pilot for your trip"

Y/n " Anakin"

Anakin " surprise to see me my love padamo had informed me at your well be see an old friend of you a male friend, and we didn't like the idea of you being alone with him"

Y/n " you two don't have anything to be jealous about when it comes to my friends, they are like brothers to me"

Anakin " do they think the same way my dear wife"

Y/n " wait who is flying the ship if you are here taking with me"

Anakin " R2 is here and flying the ship while I'm here speaking with my lovely wife"

Y/n " fine if you both are going to be here on this trip you have to promise me you don't start any trouble, mostly you Anakin"

Anakin and padamo " yes we promise"

Anakin " hey look the bright side this gives us another trip with our wonderful wife" you just smile at anakin and shake your head, of you love these two so much but there were times they could drive you crazy and they knew it so well.