Plo koon padawan - first undercover missoin

So you thought it will be while before you were going to be going on an undercover mission with your master, but you never saw you going on you first undercover mission alone. After master plo and master windu had told you a bit about your mission you were still nervous.

Booster " hey kid you are going due well"

Y/n " thank you booster but I fell like I'm going to do something stupid"

Stinker " kid you are going to be fine you just have to find the bounty hunter and bring him, I'm for questioning"

Y/n " fine"

Wolfe " hey we won't be to far away from you we will be in the background, keeping a close eye on you"

Y/n " okay let's get this over with before something else happens" you soon were dropped off near and bar where bounty hunter and many other hanged out. You were wearing some regular clothes you were not allowed to wear you jedi robes and clothing because you had, to mix into the crowed and not get found out so easily.

Y/n " okay remember use the force to help guide my way" you are sitting on a bar stool minding your own business and looking at people moving around the bar.

Y/n " well it seems ...."

Bartender " are you two young to be in here young lady"

Y/n " hey we are all trying to great done with this war buddy, and if at means going to place we shouldn't them hey"

Bartender " you have a point there kid if you are look for a bounty hunter to do some work, they mostly hang out here the hologram pads"

Y/n " thank you" you soon walked away from the bar and you gave the bartender some credits for his helpful hint, and you soon walked over to the hologram pads.

Y/n " okay let's see if we can find anything" you were looking at ye group of bounty hunter while you sit on chair acting like you are not paying attention to them.

Bounty hunter " so I hear you had been hired to kill some senators and few jedi masters"

Bounty hunter 2 " well yeah I'm mostly getting paid to kill the jedi master plo koon, Anakin skywalker, and Obi wan and that good for nothing senator padamo and his friends"

Y/n " got what I need" you soon and gotten up from your seat and they when the bounty hunter go up, you made sure you bumped into him and place and tracker on him and took his holo disc.

Bounty hunter 2 " hey kid watch where you are going before someone teaches you an important lesson of respect"

Y/n " sorry sir" you soon walked out of the bar but it seemed like the bounty hunter didn't like you sorry to him, you soon started walking a bit faster.

Y/n " if anyone is listening the bounty hunter is follow me and he seems not that happy with me" It seemed like your comlink didn't feel like working.

Y/n " for the love of the galaxy"

Bounty hunter 2 " you owe me a drink for what you did you stupid alien brat"

Y/n " fine here a better sorry buddy" you pulled out a stun gun and shot the guys knocking him out cold, no one was around and if someone was around they were not going to say anything. Thinking you were also a young bounty hunter and the man was someone you are after.

Y/n " hey I got the guys that a good point right"

???? " hey kid are you okay we got your message...oh never mind it seems like you got everything under control"

Y/n " hey booster"

Booster " come one key this is man to the jail and the jedi can question him"

Y/n " okay"

At the jedi temple

Plo " you did well young one and you brought in the bounty hunter alive"

Y/n " thank you master"

Anakin " well master plo koon it seems like your padawan can take care of her self"

Ashoka " come one y/n you have to tell me everything that happen over a meal"

Y/n " don't I have ...."

Ashoka " deal with reports later" you and Ashoka walked down the hallway to the cafeteria together laughing and making some jokes, on how both of your master are great master but also overprotective as well. Plo koon was proud of you on how you well you did with the mission, and he knew one day you will make a great master to your own padawan.