Obi wan padawan - bad batch

Obi wan and the rest our your guys squadron was not on mission not you were not allow to come on, and Ashoka was off world as well. You were place on mission with a squad called the bad batch and you could say first meeting them was something special. You were on starship with the bad batch, while tech was flying the ship you were looking at the other three clones.

Hunter " so we have heard you have a higher number when it comes to destroying droid commander"

Y/n " well when you are the padawan of Obi wan and a lot of people are trying to kill you or him, you get use to fighting off droids and coming up with some sarcasm comments"

Wreacker " so how those it feel to work the regs"

Y/n " regs"

Cross hair " he means the regular clones"

Y/n " well they are laid back when they wish to be but most of the time they are always serious matter who you are with"

Hunter " so you don't see us as failures to the rest"

Cross hair " you are not bad as we thought kid"

Y/n " thank you cross hair .... I think"

Hunter " hey kid I will take what cross hair says he rarely shows emotion to even us"

Y/n " then thank you cross hair" crosshair just nod his head at you before going back to clean his gun. The missions with the bad batch involved finding the droids secret based and find out way to hut them down. You and tech were in the control room, you were destroyer the droids.

Tech " almost done commands just waiting for a few more files"

Y/n " got it just make sure we get the information we need" soon tech had gotten the information your guys were assigned to get during the mission. Soon you and tech made a run for you those the waiting ship, you were giving cover by using your lightsabers to block blasters shoots. You were soon helped onto the ship by wreacker while hunter and cross hair shot at the income droids.

Y/n " well I can say we caused enough problems for the sith"

Hunter " you and teach did a great job commander"

Y/n " it was thanks to tech we were able to get in easily with put being seen for while" you were soon dropped off at the jedi temple and you waved goodbye to the bad batch, you were hoping one day to see them again