Abused and broken padawn (ending)

You had soon started to become close friends with Ashoka and her troopers but you still knew you and to be careful, because your masters troopers were watching you closely and reporting everything they see or hear you do with others. Ashoka and you were scouting out some paths at will help everyone get the to enemies base easily with out getting caught and into a fight with droids. Ashoka really wanted to ask why you didn't talk your master that much and why you seem to be having some distance between your troopers.

Ashoka " so what is the relationship between you and the troopers"

Y/n " we are on good terms"

Ashoka " oh well the masters will be meeting us in a few days so are you helping to see your master again"

Y/n " well yes I'm happy to see my master"

Ashoka " you sound a bit scared when you said that"

Y/n " well we are in a war and we don't know when it will end, so there are many mixed emotions happing"

Ashoka " oh okay" Ashoka still had many questions and she was starting to get a bad feeling about you and master pong krell.

Y/n " hey I think we might've of found a hidden path that the droids have been using"

Ashoka " you always seem to surprise me y/n" you smile at Ashoka and she smiled back at you, you are happy to have a friend like Ashoka but you knew once the mission had come to end your friendship with she will be over.

With the troopers

Rex " so now is it like to have a commander like y/n she seems like a nice kid"

Reaper " she okay"

Kix " what do you mean okay she destroyed a army of droids and saved all our lives and it seems, like commander tano her and has become new friends with her"

Blade " the child should not be getting involved with friendship she should be doing her job"

Fives " hey she is just a kid and she needs to be a kid at times"

Shadow " well she should be acting like a general but knowing her type she will never get the job straight" The troopers wanted to say something to the three clones but they could tell something was the matter by the way the troopers talked.

When you and Ashoka had gotten back to the camp site your could feel there is some tension in the air, and you could say Ashoka had felt the same way as well. She wanted to say something but she knew she need some more information, before she decided to make her finally action. Ashoka had been tell the three masters at she had been seeing cut and bruise on you body, and how you would stand in fear whenever one of your trooper came near you, even Rex and Kix said they saw some burn marks on your arms and legs.

Rex " commander Ashoka and commander y/n the generals have returned"

Ashoka " good let go meet them y/n"

Y/n " sure" you had started to feel bad because once you were alone with your master you knew he was going to make, your life a nightmare and he won't stop until he kills you or you are no longer his student.

Y/n " hello masters"

Pong krell " padawn we are done here it time to leave"

Rex " sorry general krell but don't won't happen we won't let you take the kid"

P8ng krell " clone how dare you speak to me like that ...."

Ashoka " you are abusing her and we all know it and your troopers are hurting her as well"

Pong krell " you stupid girl I thought I told you to shut up "

Anakin " let the girl go now krell you won't allow you to hurt her anymore and you will pay for what you had done" before you could do anything you felt something pain at burn badly, you soon saw master krell had stabbed you with his lightsaber trying to kill you. He soon drops your body hard and that when he gets into a fight with the three other master while Ashoka keeps you safe and the 501 st deal with krell troopers.

Hours later

Y/n " ahhh" you soon had opened your eyes and saw you were in tank, soon a medial droid came but and helped you out of the tank. You soon had gotten dress's into your padawan robes and started looking around room, soon enough the door open and I come walking Ashoka.

Ashoka " I'm so happy you are awake y/n"

Y/n " happy to be still standing here .... what about master krell"

Ashoka " the jedi council is dealing with him but you are getting a new master and squadron"

Y/n " who"

Anakin " well it will be me y/n you will become my second student and co commander of the 501 .... I'm sorry the jedi council allows this to happen to you"

Y/n " it okay master skywalker"  after a fews days you had spoken to the jedi council about your former master and squadron, you were never told of their faith and you really didn't want to know you still felt some friendship toward the clones but you knew the friendship was no longer friendly it was toxic for you.