New life - ( padamo, ankianm, rex, cody)

You life as a senator aid has been so many years but when you left republic all those years, you really didn't care about going back because you had a family of your own with your four husbands and children. You had made a life for yourself on a planet were no one knew you or your husbands.

Y/n " when did they say they were going to be back"

???? " mommy they is someone coming up to the house"

Y/n " Luke get your brothers inside and stand inside until I say so"

Luke " but mommy"

Y/n " now young man" Luke soon ran back outside to get his brothers and they soon came into the house, you grabbed one of husbands blaster and held it as you walked outside. There had been reports of robbers going to farms and house and taking things.

Y/n " stop right there why are you here"

???? " please miss I'm just looking for some old friends of mines I was told they settled down here, and started a new life"

Y/n " who you are looking for might not be here mister and they might not want to see you" Soon the man had removed his hood and you saw obi Wan Kenobi, and old face you haven't seen in many years.

Y/n " hello obi wan it been a while"

Obi wan " y/n may you have changed"

Y/n " yeah that what happen when you are not allowed to go back to your home planet, and see your friends in the republic .... so why are you her anyway dose the senate and jedi could regret what they did"

Obi wan " yes I came to get anakin, padamo, Rex, and Cody"

Y/n " they are not here right now obi wan they are making some delivery's" before you could say anything else one of boys flying droid toys comes flying pass you and land right in front of you and obi wan.

Y/n " boys I thought I told you all to stay inside the house"

Junior " sorry mom it got away ... hello mister"

Y/n " obi wan please come inside and meet the children"

Obi wan " thank you y/n" you and obi wan walked into the family house with junior right behind, and at when obi wan say three more boys.

Obi wan " you have kids"

Y/n " well yes we started a family when we got here" the boys were looking at Obi wan trying to understand who he is, and why was he here anyways.

Leo " mom dads are home"

Y/n " okay go meet with your fathers and see if they need any help with anything"

Colton " yes mom" the boys soon leave the house and ran to their fathers ships to see what their father had brought,back home from their trip this time.

Obi wan " I hope I don't start anything bad"

Y/n " it a little to late to say that now" soon anakin and everyone else walked into the house and, saw kenbio standing there in their house.

Anakin " hello master what are you doing here"

Y/n " I going to check on the boys and leave you all to talk" you soon had left the house and didn't even give the old jedi master a last look. Hours had passed and soon kenbio had way but he gave you one last smile before leaving the house. The guys seemed to be quiet about their whole meeting with obi wan and you knew it was none of you business to ask them what happened.

Rex " they want us to go back to fighting in the war"

Y/n " what did you all say"

Padamo " my people need but we know you and the kids need so as well so we made a deal, we go back to hurt war but we get to come home to you when we have free time and breaks"

Cody " we are not going to leave you and the kids alone we will send the credit we get to you, so you and buy things for you and the kids"

Y/n " okay"

Padamo " once this whole war is over you can move the family to Naboo and live our lives there with you"

Y/n " okay" the guys didn't want to leave you but they had to do their best to save lives and stop this war, but now you were wondering if they were going to be okay. They did make due of their promise and did coke home once and while spending time with you and the kids.