Nightbrothers - leaving home

[ the night sisters and night brought are not bad as they are shown in tv shows and comics]

You are the only daughter of mother talzan your have three older brothers who are also force sensitive like you, your three older brother are the most powerful force sensitive out all of the other males of your guys race. Your mother had spent her whole life making sure no harm came to you, your bothers of any of the the children of the night clan. Your brothers like all the another males on the planet were born warriors and over protective of the females and children. When you end up being your mother only daughter her began to worry about dark force coming to take you and other child away. Your races really didn't trust the jedi order at much to hand over all the force sensitive children at much, you could blame them at much.

Y/n " maul doss mother know I'm with you guys or no"

Maul " mother knows y/n and you don't have to worry we won't let any of the jedi take you away from us"

Savage " we had promise mother you will be safe with us"

Y/n " I have never left home before or the one time I did and late got take home by the warriors"

Savage " it had taken us a while to finally get mother to only you to be trained at the jedi temple"

Y/n " you know if anything goes wrong she going to make everyone pay right"

Maul " we know"

Feral " it will be good to see you learn some jedi skills little sister"

Y/n" I believe what you are saying brothers"

Feral " now come on we have to leave on time"

Mother talzan " my children oh have you all grown over the the years and now my youngest is leaving yo do good in the world"

Y/n " I will do my best mother and I will bear out people honor"

Mother talzan " I know you will do well my child just like your brothers, you all have the warrior spirit of your father"

Maul " we will take care of her mother we promise not harm will come to her"

Mother talzan " I know my son now go all of you and say hello to ventreess for me I can sense she is doings well with the jedi order, like all of you are doing and will be doing" you hugged your mother goodbye one last time she had given you this necklace similar to the one, she gave ventrees when she left for the jedi order. You soon got onto the ship with your brother and soon left the planet, you saw your mother face and she seemed worried about something. You were the last child on the planet and now you were leaving, you could senses something was off about the whole thing.