Oni wan padawan - ashoka leaves

You are running as fast as you can threw the Jedi temple looking for Ashoka, she was leaving the jedi order without saying goodbye to anyone. Ashoka had been accused of some crimes that she didn't do and everyone even her own master turned their back on her but you. Ashoka soon started to feel at the jedi temple was no longer her home and she started questioning the jedi order.

Ashoka " y/n if you are here it talk me out of leave it won't work"

Y/n " I'm not here to do at I'm here to see you off my friend"

Ashoka " I'm sorry I'm leaving like this but I no longer feel, at I can stay here after all at has happened"

Y/n " where are you planning to go"

Ashoka " I don't know y/n but there is something call me and I'm going to follow it"

Y/n " then go follow your call but please if you need help call me and I will come save you, no matter where you are in here galaxy"

Ashoka " I know you will y/n and that why you are my true friend"

Y/n " here you are going to be some more supplies on your trip and I was able to download some data maps, at will help you stay hidden from the jedi order off you wish"

Ashoka " thank you" you handed over a bag to Ashoka and she soon gave it to her personal bot who placed it, on the ship. The both of you looked at the jedi temple together both of you remember good and bad memories of life here, and now everything was going to change.

Y/n " years have changed for us my friend we are almost no longer child, all our lives spent here follow rules but now I'm questioning them"

Ashoka " I know even I wonder if what we have done were right or wrong"

Y/n " may the force be with you Ashoka and take care out there"

Ashoka " thank you y/n and may the force be with you as well... take care of yourself" soon Ashoka got onto her ship which soon took off, and you watch her leave the jedi temple. You soon turned around and stared walking away when you ran into your droid.

Y/n " hey sliver you came looking for me didn't you buddy" your droid beeps and you just smile and soon start walking back toward the jedi temple, the next morning everyone heard of Ashoka leaving and everyone was asking questions. It will be many years until you would see your old friend again, and it will be a moment which is happy and sad.