Obi wan padawn - time off

You would mostly find something to do when your master Obi wan was in a jedi council meeting, and this time you are hanging out with your best friend Ashoka. Due to anakin once again being part into the council meeting ball because of the chancellor wishes.

Y/n " so tell again why you are trying this lightsaber frighting skill again"

Ashoka " well I saw anakin do it and I want to see if I can do it better then him or change it up again"

Y/n " you two are in that one up game again"

Ashoka " hey it makes battles fun" you just shake your head at your best friend wile she gets ready to do the lightsaber skill she saw her master do.

Y/n " okay here we go again I set the droid to stun mode" you soon hit the button in the padawn training room and soon ghe droids come online, and start shouting stun blaster at Ashoka.

Y/n " doing good so far no thing messing up" you were Ashoka trying out master skywalker lightsaber skill. She soon had destroyed all the drioids and smirk at you.

Y/n " well it seems like you won this round so way the score at now"

Ashoka " well before this practice is 60 to 60 but once we are on our next battle I will come out with the high score"

Y/n " you both always end up in a tie with each other even over the smallest of battles"

Ashoka " fine maybe we do but hey he keeps on pushing m7 buttons I have to show him I can beat him"

Y/n " one day you will beat him and win the title or whatever you two are frighting forever as the award...but now we are gong to get some food because we have been  practicing all day"

Ashoka " sure let's go" you and Ashoka soon leave the training room and and got some food, while you guys still waited for your guys masters to show up.