Obi wan padawan - traning under him (request)

You are in cave in the middle of an frozen planet with master Obi wan, he and waken up early this morning and told you at the two of you will be going on training mission. He only told you pack for a cold climate and to bring your lightsaber as well. So now the both of you are sitting in cave after the ship crashed because Obi wan once again trusted, anakin to give him a good ship.

Y/n " master I sense great angers and disappointed in you"

Obi wan " good you can tell anakin at when we see him next time"

Y/n " before or after you troll him"

Obi wan " what do you mean young one"

Y/n " oh come on master you know you are labels at the jedi master of trolling you do it the republic and sith"

Y/n " wait is at my training gaining the skills to troll others around me"

Obi wan  " very funny young one we will be leaning so,s new lightsaber skills and it seems to be safer to do it here, and at the jedi temple"

Y/n " you mean no anakin coming out of no where and telling you everything you are doing wrong"

Obi wan " you have been spending way to much time with anakin and Ashoka"

Y/n " if you are bring up ghe stink bombs thing it was all anakin idea we didn't know it will effect the whole jedi temple and clone base"

Obi wan " I swear anakin, Ashoka, and you are going to send me to an early grave" you soon giggle a bit but soon you started your training with Obi wan. Picking up a few times were you trolled your master giving him the same witty remarked he gives everyone else.