Clone tropper sister - drunk brothers

You knew when your brothers had their free time they mostly spent it playing cards, practicing, and drinking at clubs. You did hate when you brothers drink to much because they would act like toddler and they would cause a lot of trouble for everyone. This time you were task on getting your drunk brothers back to base but it was not easy because, they want to fight you about it.

Y/n " why couldn't they just play cards like last time"

???? " hey little sis there you"

Y/n " guys I think you had enough to drink for tonight and maybe even the rest of this week"

Echo " oh come on we are good we can still see our hand clearly"

Y/n " echo I'm over here you are talking with a droid"

Fives " oh he is"

Hardcase and Jessie" hahah" you just shake your head at your brothers and you soon had gotten them back onto their feet, it was even more difficult getting them back to base then it was getting them to leave the bar. Hardcase and Jessie were singing some weird song loudly while, fives and echo were making joke and laughing at random things.

Y/n " everyone looking at you all crazy and wondering why I'm next to you as well"

Echo " oh come on little sister have some fun and enjoy life"

Y/n " oh come on we are almost home"

???? " kid"

Y/n " oh hey Rex and Cody I'm happy to see you can you help me with these four"

Cody " sure it seems like they are handful"

Y/n " they are when they are wasted" after a little more of fight soon enough you and soon enough all four man were. In  there buck beds passed out.

Rex " how much did they drink"

Y/n " enough to have me lose half my credit I won in our last card game"

Cody " we will make sure they pay you back"

Y/n " understood"