Plo koon padawan - bullied ( request)

You are walking threw the jedi temple remember the list of duties master plo had given you to get done, either before the day had ended. Mostly he wanted to you study the old war battle articles and practices you lightsabers skills , and some commanding skills as well.

Y/n " ..... I feel something disturbing with the force"

????? " well well is it my old training buddy y/n"

Y/n " hello sora it good to see you"

Sora " I still can't believe you were given a master and a master who is part of the jedi council"

Y/n " like master yoda said he thought it will be good for me, we are given master at are good for us and who we will be good for"

Sora " you don't deserve to me master plo koon padawan you are just a useless girl" you looked at sora and you were about to walk away from him when he grabbed your arm and pushed your towards the ground hard.

Y/n " really sora you are going to keep on being the bully you once were when we were younger, I thought you grew out of the and changed"

Sora " I will make you pay for finally beating me in padawan battle" sora had turned on his lightsaber and he swag it at you, he was about to hit you when something stoped him.

Plo koon " young man will you like to tell me why you are about to act my unarmed padawan"

Sora " she nothing but a useless girl master plo koon"

Plo koon " I have heard what you have said to my padawan and I have heard many things about you" you are helped up on to your feet by master plo koon.

Plo koon " y/n is a great student and she had earned the right to become my student verse you young man"

Yoda " sore speak we must alone about you action towards y/n" sora was soon taken away by master yoda and the temple guards.

Plo koon " are you right young one"

Y/n " yes master I'm fine thank you for coming to help and and standing up for me"

Plo koon " it okay you are my student and I will always keep you safe while you are my padawan"

Y/n " yes master" you and master plo koon walked out of the jedi temple together and from at day on sora never even looked at your or spoke with you.