Plo koon padawan - ashoka leaves

You are racing threw the Jedi temple looking for Ashoka her trail was over and she was innocent, like you always knew but she lost trust in everyone even her own clones. She was going to leave on her own under the secret of night and you were going to ask her to stay and not walk away from her life and everything she knew.

Y/n " Ashoka"

Ashoka " y/n you are up I thought you would be asleep when I left"

Y/n " Ashoka I know you to well ... why do you have to go like this why didn't you say goodbye before you left"

Ashoka " I wanted to say goodbye but I knew it will be to hard y/n you are my best friend and you still believed in me when everything was happening .... but I have to leave and find my own way I don't feel welcome here anymore ... I know you are going to hate me for leaving like this but I have to"

Y/n " I know the force all us in it own way we all won't walk the same path together, but please be careful out there and call me if you need me and I will come running" you and Ashoka soon hugged each other closely, but soon the hug had to come to an end.

Ashoka " I hope the force guides you on the right path my friend"

Y/n " I hope the same for you.... may the force be with you Ashoka forever"

Ashoka " may the force be with you forever" you had given Ashoka a bracelet of your and she have you a bracelet of her, the both of you would wear them until you dying days remember, each other and the friendship you had. She soon got onto a ship and took off, as you saw her take off tears started falling down your face she was really gone.

Y/n " I will walk on my own path and I won't let others brings me down" it was the next day and everyone knew Ashoka was gone, and they were asking anyone if they knew where she went but you stayed quite and sad every thought you found out at the same time as them. It will be many years until you meet you best friend once again and the both of you will be adults on your guys own journey in life.