Obi wan padawan - you save him from danger (request)

Once again you are on the planet of mandolore all thanks to death watch and statino wish for not wanting the republic, to take over his world. You are sitting on a rock while Obi wan talking with some of the council of mandolore, you were not alone Cody, waxier, and boil were with you not leaving you alone.

Waxier " why are we always on this planet it starting to become a habit for our squadron"

Y/n " I know how you feel waxier but it our duty to help others"

Boil " hey it better then being on some bug planet and getting killed or hurt"

Cody " waxier and boil keep an eye out for danger"

Waxier and boil " yes sir" you soon get your from the rock and decide to walk around and see if there was anything out of place, you had this weird feeling at something was the matter but you couldn't tell what was going on.

Y/n " it was to easy death watch mostly tries something else before getting away" that when it hit you hard you soon take off running, towards you master there was something the matter. You soon stoped running and looked around trying to see any danger.

Y/n " Cody I need you and the man down here now there is going to be so,e danger showing up" you turn on your comlink and called Cody but you soon saw a few death watch soldier, and you saw them holding up their blaster guns.

Y/n " master take over now" you pushed Obi wan out of the way at the right time but you soon had been shot, you were losing your balance. The meeting was being held on balcony and soon enough you fall backwards over the rail and stated falling threw the air. Your body soon hit the ground hard you were hearing people screaming and running, you lift you self up a bit.

Obi wan " y/n"

Y/n " hey master"

Boil " kid don't move to much you got hurt badly"

Y/n " I'm okay go check on the others that might of Ben hurt" the blaster bolts didn't due at much damage on your body only giving you some burns. Obi wan didn't care if you told him you were okay he still too you to the medic to make sure everything was okay and nothing was badly broken.

A few days later

Obi wan " it good to see you are up and well young one"

Y/n " thank you master and I'm happy to be back after a very long rest in the medical bay"

Cody " it great to see you are well again commander we have missed you"

Y/n " thank you Cody and I have missed you all as well"

Obi wan " now come we have to go deal with Hondo and his crew"

Y/n " yes master" soon all of you had left the jedi temple to go deal with hondo and his man once again, you did have some scares from what had happened but the pain was gone. You knew what you had done could of killed you but there was something pushing you towards. Saving other lives even if you had to put your life on the lines as well in the end.