Clone trooper sister - froce chock

This was one of the many missions at you will have all the squadrons were about of together, you were really wish this mission was not on a very dangerous planet. Most of this planet was lava and the other was just rock the reason you guys were here, was because the droids have a bass here and they could cause many issues.

Y/n " note to self the lava will destroy the bottom of a blaster"

Hard case " put that down"

Y/n " yes sir"

Jessie " here have this one and this time make sure not to almost fall into lava"

Y/n " the rock broke it half what did you want me to do let myself become ash"

Fives " oh come one you know we won't let you burn in lava"

Rex " can you two leave here alone and not bully her"

Jessie " we don't bulky her right sis"

Y/n " you and hard case tossed my blaster between each other and had me in the middle trying, to get my blaster back"

Hard case " not our fault you are short and can't caught at times"

Anakin " okay enough of bullying y/n"

Jessie ask hard case " yes general skywalker" soon everyone started walking once again general skywalker, kenbio, and koon were leading the group to find the droid base.

Y/n " what if these droids has one of those sith generals"

Obi wan " there nothing to worry a about y/n and there is no sith general here"

Y/n " okay general obi wan" the environment of the planet was a bit dangerous and the people who once lived on this planet had been relocated by the republic. Even the air was hard to breath so the generals were wearing breathing mask while the troopers helmets were, helping them out.

Plo koon " it seems like the base it hard to find"

Anakin " it not like one of us is going to fall threw the floor and find the base"

Y/n " hey dose anyone feel anything......" you soon started having a hard time breathing and you soon felt you were not touching the ground anymore.

???? " well look at what I found three jedi and their clone troopers"

Obi wan" doku put the girl down now"

Doku " as much I will love at I will love more to kill the only female clone"

Anakin " drop the kid now"

Doku " come any closer I will kill her by dropped her over this cliff and into the lava burning her alive"

Y/n " I .. can't ...."

Rex " you will pay for what you are doing you evil man" Soon droids had showed up and a fight broke out you were still in the air having a hard time breathing, soon the generals and your brothers win the fight.

Doku " you win today but it seems like o still get to kill the girl" you are soon let go and you started fall threw the air, you were about to hit the lava when something grabbed you. You soon open your eyes to see a metal rope warped around your leg and you are soon pulled up.

Y/n " ......"

Kix  " you are okay are you hurt"

Y/n " I'm okay but now I know what the heat of lavas feel like"

Fives " come on let get you back to base" you are taken back to base where you get a check up my the medical team for what had happened.