Plo koon padwan - modern au

( for the modern au padawan one shots the clone trooper will be teenage like the padawan but only a few years older)

You are getting ready for school you knew you friend Ashoka will be at your house in twenty minutes, you both walked to school together due to you two living on the same neighborhood, with Ashoka living a few block away from your house. Your lived with your uncle plo koon he was not your uncle by blood but by friendship between him and your father, when you father had dead you went to go live with your uncle.

Y/n " okay I'm ready" you soon walked out of room with your school bag the school you and Ashoka attend, was a fancy private school for the gifted and talented so yes there was a school uniform which everyone was fine with. Your uncle was able to get you into the school due to him being a general and the teacher at, the all boys military school.

Plo koon " good morning young one"

Y/n " morning uncle plo"

Plo koon " so you and Ashoka are walking to school together again"

Y/n " yeah"

Plo koon " oh yes your school will be getting some new students today"

Y/n " boys or girls"

Plo koon " you will just have to wait and find out"

Y/n " yes uncle"

???? " y/n come on we can't be late for school"

Plo koon " I see Ashoka is here she is become more of at uncle of her anakin more and more"

Y/n " wow I have heard her second uncle obi wan say the same thing, well see you later on tonight uncle" you soon waved goodbye to your uncle and soon walked out of the house, and saw Ashoka waiting and you could tell she was happy about something.

Ashoka " so did your uncle tell you at we will be getting new students today at school"

Y/n " yeah but he didn't tell me anything else about these so called new students"

Ashoka " same here anakin and Obi wan won't tell me, and when I asked if any of them were boys anakin got all overprotective again"

Y/n " at anakin he didn't even like you know who"

Ashoka " I know now come we are going to be late for school" you and Ashoka walked off to school talking about random things. You soon arrived to school and you and Ashoka had all your classes together and now it was time for social studies.

Ashoka " it seems like everyone to trying to find out these students"

Y/n " hey we been having a very quite week here and now we have something to talk about"  you and Ashoka arrived at a class and saw the table we changed up and become bigger. You and Ashoka found your seats and now everyone was waiting for the teacher to saw up.

C3po " good morning students today we have some wonderful new students here, they are the boys from ghe fett military academy"

Ashoka and y/n " boys" soon a group of boys where the military school uniform came walking into the classroom. Soon all the boys had sits that tables a few of them were at you and Ashoka table.

Y/n " so you boys are really from the fett military school right"

???? " yes the name is Wolfe and these are my friends Rex, fives, booster, echo, and stinker"

Ashoka " so how long are you boys going be coming here"

Rex " for a few months our teachers thought it well be good for us to hangout with other kids from school"

Y/n " well at seems good"

Wolfe " do you girl mind helps us around the school we don't knew where everything is at the moment"

Y/n " sure" after social studies you and Ashoka gave new kids a tour of the school and told, of which teachers were nice and which were not. The boys had all of their classes with you and Ashoka and soon a friendship had started with all of you.

Wolfe " hey we will see you girls tomorrow we have to head back to school"

Y/n " well see you guys tomorrow"

Ashoka " bye guys" you and Ashoka soon walked away from the guys they were not bad they were very laid back at times but they could still be very serious. You and Wolfe had exchanged phone number and so did Ashoka and Rex, and soon enough you were texting Wolfe all night until you fall asleep.