Granddaugther of palpatine - finally meeting you

You are the granddaughter and only grandchildren of chancellor palpatine, and not the many people knew they were alive or that he had a grandchild. The chancellor kept his private life secret from everyone he couldn't trust the only two  who knew you were mas ameedda and darth maul. You didn't have any issues with either of them even darth maul like you, be one of few people maul could stand and not wish to kill. Your mother was palpatine only child and his pride and joy, when you mother was alive she didn't know her father was a secret Sith Lord and either did you. Palpatine had you raised on nabbo when you were four years old and at when your mother had dead, you were well taken care off on nabbo and now you are at coruscant.

Y/n " grandfather why have you finally allowed me to come to corusant and see you"

Palpatine " I thought you will love some change for our family houses on nabbo"

Y/n " well yes grandfather I'm enjoying my time here but I have a feeling you are hidden something from me"

Palpatine " I won't dare hide anything from you my dear child" you soon head loud taking and soon the doors leading into your grandfather office slides open fast, and soon enough a group of people came walking into the room. Some of them are senators and other are jedi.

???? " chancellor palpatine sorry for walking into your office like this but there is important matter we must speak to you about"

Palpatine " understood senator padamo i was finishing up a conversation with my granddaughter here"

??? " granddaughter"

Y/n " hello" They were all shocked to see you were there but mostly shock at you are the chancellor granddaughter you soon dismissed yourself from the room. You were the second room looking out of the window enjoying the view, when you heard footsteps leaving. You soon saw the group of people were leaving and you soon walked into your grandfather office but saw him talking with two more guys around you age.

Palpatine " senator padamo and Jedi knight skywalker i will like you to meet my granddaughter the one,who helps gather the votes of the people of nabbo of your bill senator of refugees on nabbo"

Padamo " hello it finally nice to meet you I had been told of you bravery and work at home"

Y/n " it nice to meet you as well senator and Jedi knight skywalker mu gradfather speaks highly of the both of you"

Anakin " we are sorry once again for being rude and walking in we should of waited"

Y/n " it okay" there was something going on between you and the two young man at your grandfather was hoping at will go with his plan, he had the a feeling the young senator and young Jedi knight area good match for you verse any of your old ex's who have gone missing. You were soon taken hope by fox and his men but you were thinking about the senator and Jedi knight you had meet today and they were thinking of you as well.

Mas Ameeda " sir are you sure this a great idea having you granddaughter development a relationship with them"

Palpatine " yes it a good idea and I won't go wrong and if someone tries it stops this maul will deal with them"

Mas ameeda " yes sir"